• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
You don't actually know that for a fact or how long that "game" was up for.
If it's really all a ruse, he could have published nothing and use 5/6 sock accounts to get "sales". Let's not pretend it's even close to the same thing when you and I both know he's got no actual games developed.

Oh come on dude.. some of the people buying it and posting reviews have extensive as hell Steam backgrounds, hundreds of games, lots of reviews going back years.

I even saw it for sale myself, not that long ago.. you can check steamdb and see how long it was up, it was up for months.

You are just deflecting.

Last edited:

Dr Kaneda

This has nothing to do with getting a blog post.. that's for an actual partnership with Sony, like a publishing deal...which Hasan has yet to prove he has.. and likely doesn't.

Anyways, have a nice day dude.. go find some place to relax or something.
Nope, it's about being part of the Sony Partnership program which Hasan said literally said he was a part of. Any indie dev can sign up to it.

Then as it says at the end of the article you request what type of help you want from Sony, whether it be money, publishing, support from other studios, marketing, exposure of their socials etc.. and they decided if you get or not based on your pitch.

Ah yes the classic "go relax" reply when you have no response to any of the points made but desperately need to save face. :messenger_ok:

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

That still means Blue Box’s gaming history is fake.
How so?

It's pretty obvious to me what he did.. he changed the name of Blue Box Studios on Steam to "CreateQ" and pretending he was offloading the game.

How does that make his other crappy releases fake?

IntentionalPun

Nope, it's about being part of the Sony Partnership program which Hasan said literally said he was a part of. Any indie dev can sign up to it.

Then as it says at the end of the article you request what type of help you want from Sony, whether it be money, publishing, support from other studios, marketing, exposure of their socials etc.. and they decided if you get or not based on your pitch.

Ah yes the classic "go relax" reply when you have no response to any of the points made but desperately need to save face. :messenger_ok:

Read closer; anyone who gets their submission approved which is fairly simple, can get in the actual program.. which yes, sony calls the partner program... talked about that many times in this thread.

The first step to becoming a PlayStation partner is to head to partners.playstation.net and kick off the registration process. Besides the basic information about the studio, one of the items in the submission that help us better understand your needs is the Project Plan. Think of this as your “elevator pitch.” We don’t need you to go deep into the minutiae of the project, but some key details like style description, targeted release timing, platform plans, and potentially one or two key features of the game help guide the initial review process.

Once a partner registration is approved and you sign a Global Developer and Publisher Agreement (GDPA), you’ll have access to our backend tools which will allow you to learn much more about developing and publishing on our platform.
We have also put many new programs in place to better support Indie partners on our platform through the PlayStation Indies initiative and look forward to continuing to build new opportunities to support indie developers and their games.

The rest of it is about taking it further...

A "real partnership".. not just part of the basic partner program.

And honestly not even sure what you are getting at.. Hasan submitted a video.. and a description... how is that not directly in that list of what they want? lol What the hell does any of that have to do with some extensive vetting for a blog post?

I'm telling you to relax because you are posting obnoxious as hell walls of text.. chill the fuck out dude.

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

That still means Blue Box’s gaming history is fake.

No. or yes. lol, idk.

He and his company come up in our database is all I can tell. I won't share any details but I can verify he's at least real young man and has always lived in the country. And his company is real too, its legally registered for a good 8 years or so. The only thing is, it never released something commercially. Though he did have Haunting while WIP on sale for a short while. But other than that he has basically nothing under his belt. The company seems to be a one man show, with no office space whatsoever. He's doing this from what I assume is his private home.

So yeah. BBGS does have a gaming history. But its a very shoddy one. Its never released something for real, and I doubt he has employees. Unless they work illegally.

Createq Interactive however, again, does not exist. It doesn't. Its just a name attached to his 'former' Steam project. So unless the Createq that deals with a whole different side of computing has something to do with it (unlikely), its conjured up to get rid of his project.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
How so?

It's pretty obvious to me what he did.. he changed the name of Blue Box Studios on Steam to "CreateQ" and pretending he was offloading the game.

How does that make his other crappy releases fake?
SneakyWarrior aka Hasan is the creator of those titles and works for CreateQ Interactive, as per links and image on the previous page.

IntentionalPun

SneakyWarrior aka Hasan is the creator of those titles and works for CreateQ Interactive, as per links and image on the previous page.

Hasan is absolutely the creator of Blue Box Studios.. this can be verified multiple ways. Blue Box has released multiple games...

Hasan has no online association at all with "CreateQ" that is verifiable.. not sure why you think him changing the name of his company on Steam proves he works there.. the dude is a liar lol

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Hang on… the only company further ahead on cloud computing is Amazon.

Amazon delivers goods in boxes.
The Prime logo is blue.
One of Amazon’s largest warehouses is in the Netherlands.
Amazon’s space program is called Blue Origin.
Theres a Silent Hill game called Origins.

AAAAAAARRGGGGHHHHH.

Silent Hill Luna exclusive confirmed!!!!!!

GIF by Justin
Now this is a real hell, we are all in it.

GhostOfTsu

Banned
No. or yes. lol, idk.

He and his company come up in our database is all I can tell. I won't share any details but I can verify he's at least real young man and has always lived in the country. And his company is real too, its legally registered for a good 8 years or so. The only thing is, it never released something commercially. Though he did have Haunting while WIP on sale for a short while. But other than that he has basically nothing under his belt. The company seems to be a one man show, with no office space whatsoever. He's doing this from what I assume is his private home.

So yeah. BBGS does have a gaming history. But its a very shoddy one. Its never released something for real, and I doubt he has employees. Unless they work illegally.

Createq Interactive however, again, does not exist. It doesn't. Its just a name attached to his 'former' Steam project. So unless the Createq that deals with a whole different side of computing has something to do with it (unlikely), its conjured up to get rid of his project.
Any links with Guerilla games? I'm sure his 'real' day job is there.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Hasan is absolutely the creator of Blue Box Studios.. this can be verified multiple ways. Blue Box has released multiple games...

Hasan has no online association at all with "CreateQ" that is verifiable.. not sure why you think him changing the name of his company on Steam proves he works there.. the dude is a liar lol
I don’t think he changed the name. If Hasan is SneakyWarrior whom created The Haunting and SneakyWarrior is confirmed to work for CreateQ Interactive then all you need to pick apart is CreateQ Interactives existance.

SkylineRKR

That company absolutely does not exist in any commercial database in the country. You can only find it on the steam page of Haunting.

Any links with Guerilla games? I'm sure his 'real' day job is there.

No not that I could see. He's affiliated with basically no one that I know of. Which is why the sole reason i'm still into this is why he got this PS Blog attention in the first place. And I wonder if Guerrilla would hire an uneducated home dev. Unless he has some good private connections.

BBGS is really just a company created from his living room.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I don’t think he changed the name. If Hasan is SneakyWarrior whom created The Haunting and SneakyWarrior is confirmed to work for CreateQ Interactive then all you need to pick apart is CreateQ Interactives existance.
He is not confirmed to work for "CreateQ Interactive" because nobody can even prove it exists, that is not a real company name, as opposed to "Blue Box Game Studios."

There is no "CreateQ Interactive", there is a "CreateQ" in the Netherlands, that doesn't make games.. where you can't find any association with Hasan, and would make no sense for them to create a Steam company profile.

Are we talking about the haunting blood water curse (early access)

If so, it shows as released in 6 months ago.

Out of 11 reviews I'll quote the 2 "positive" ones:

1- play time 20min -
"My Feedback for this would be:

-I can see that you guys are active in fixing bugs so that is great, but the game still has some bugs

-Graphics are great but I personaly prefer the game without the blue fog just like in the video shown at Steam

-The story and game are promising so I can’t wait for the the next update

-I’d like to see more junpscares and scarier enemies

I would still recommend this because I can clearly tell the game is very early acces and needs more work to be done but at the same time I can see the developers being active in fixing things, so You guys have my support!"

This user is a level 0, i repeat, zero, on Steam with the total lifetime of "1" review :D

Next one:

2- play time (also) 20min -

"Hey guys, i'm gonna make my feedback about your game. I really hope you guys get this game finished because it seems to be a good game at all. But by now you guys need to fix all the bugs, loading screens, some small things like head rotation all around the body (what is really bad) and the major problem which is the bad optimization. Nevertheless, the graphics is good and the animation movements is pretty nice (but it could be better when the character stops animating, it seems kind of abrupt), unfortunately, i can't tell something about the narrative, because i couldn't play a lot until it crashed."

This guy at least is a level 6, so he does have an account he uses to play at least. He has reviewed 11 games total, all of them supatrash type of games. He seems to be some small time Brazilian streamer, so this must be his niche I suppose. Review was on April 18 if that means anything. Obviously the game is not available to buy or test anywhere. We legit might have found Hasan's internet friend here :messenger_tears_of_joy:

f06d8s4lhfs21.jpg

Literally every other reviewer said they couldn't pass the first loading screen.

Comparing this to outbreak is like comparing a skateboard to a BMW, as in, they technically both have 4 wheels.

Read closer; anyone who gets their submission approved which is fairly simple, can get in the actual program.. which yes, sony calls the partner program.

The rest of it is about taking it further...

A "real partnership".. not just part of the basic partner program.

And honestly not even sure what you are getting at.. Hasan submitted a video.. and a description... how is that not directly in that list of what they want? lol What the hell does any of that have to do with some extensive vetting? lol

I'm telling you to relax because you are posting obnoxious as hell walls of text.. chill the fuck out dude.
I'm assuming you mean this reply to some other user. I didn't write and walls of text response (the closest one was my last following your suggestion to check the reviews)

Correct me is i'm wrong though, maybe I missed something.

IntentionalPun

Comparing this to outbreak is like comparing a skateboard to a BMW, as in, they technically both have 4 wheels.

Dude you suggested they were from fake profiles just a second ago lol

I'm not saying they are the same quality; I'm saying that on the surface if Hasan had linked to the project in EA in his profile, or as part of his company profile, it looks like he's a real dev.. I mean that's the point, he fakes shit.. his company had fake ass BS on it too about number of employees, etc.

Sony isn't doing detective work on people who request blogs. I mean read the shit whats-his-name linked to.. "Give us a description maybe a video" lol

bitbydeath

Gold Member
He is not confirmed to work for "CreateQ Interactive" because nobody can even prove it exists, that is not a real company name, as opposed to "Blue Box Game Studios."

There is no "CreateQ Interactive", there is a "CreateQ" in the Netherlands, that doesn't make games.. where you can't find any association with Hasan, and would make no sense for them to create a Steam company profile.
Check the image below: SneakyWarriorr states - “The haunting will be done by us (CreateQ Interactive)
00uhar23iy671.jpg

Dude you suggested they were from fake profiles just a second ago lol

I'm not saying they are the same quality; I'm saying that on the surface if Hasan had linked to the project in EA in his profile, or as part of his company profile, it looks like he's a real dev.. I mean that's the point, he fakes shit.. his company had fake ass BS on it too about number of employees, etc.

Sony isn't doing detective work on people who request blogs. I mean read the shit whats-his-name linked to.. "Give us a description maybe a video" lol
Have you noticed how we are aggressively agreeing on most of it? lol

IntentionalPun

Check the image below: SneakyWarriorr states - “The haunting will be done by us (CreateQ Interactive)
00uhar23iy671.jpg

I dont' know what you aren't understanding.. SneakyWarrior aka Hasan typing words into Steam does not prove he works for the company CreateQ Interactive, nor does it prove it even exists..

In fact, it suggests he's lying about it all... the reason SneakyWarrior is consistent across the timeline is because the game was never given to another company.. hasan IS bluebox, and he IS this fake CreateQ..

Finkle, Einhorn.. Einhorn FInkle...... FINKLE IS EINHORN...

EINHORN IS A MANNNN??

Last edited:

SkylineRKR

He and BBGS were and are one and the same. I can confirm.

CreateQ Interactive on the other hand, trust me that it does not exist at all. See if you can just add a random company name to Steam, if so thats your answer.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

He and BBGS were and are one and the same. I can confirm.

CreateQ Interactive on the other hand, trust me that it does not exist at all. See if you can just add a random company name to Steam, if so thats your answer.
He already had a company registered with Steam. Would have needed to submit a SteamWorks profile and all that.

I doubt it's that hard once that's done to just change the name on Steam.

Blue Box doesn't appear to exist as a publisher/dev anymore.... likely because.. he changed the name.

Last edited:
100% this

I just don't get the desperation and holding out hope some people have that MS somehow actually ties in Kojima. They sell about zero consoles in the Japan / Asia region and clearly the people on that fanbase that like Japanese / Kojima games already own PS hardware. Just buy the other console dudes, use all that money you save on gamepass to buy some games you actually enjoy :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This man's nearly entire legacy is built on Sony hardware :messenger_winking:

I think that Kojima is working with both MS and Sony.

Last edited:

GinSama

No ideia what is real and what is not….

man im enjoying every moment.what crazy ride the last few months.

does the app is for today or tomorrow??

SkylineRKR

He already had a company registered with Steam. Would have needed to submit a SteamWorks profile and all that.

I doubt it's that hard once that's done to just change the name on Steam.

Blue Box doesn't appear to exist as a publisher/dev anymore.... likely because.. he changed the name.

Yeah thought so. He cut ties with his WIP he promised some buyers to work on. Around the time he surfaced on PS Blog. Either Sony does jack shit monitoring guys, or there is something very weird going on.

Though he kept answering under the new company name. Maybe Sony didn't want BBGS to associate with it, and he continues to work on Haunting under createq. Though updates seem to be dead for a while now.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I dont' know what you aren't understanding.. SneakyWarrior aka Hasan typing words into Steam does not prove he works for the company CreateQ Interactive, nor does it prove it even exists..

In fact, it suggests he's lying about it all... the reason SneakyWarrior is consistent across the timeline is because the game was never given to another company.. hasan IS bluebox, and he IS this fake CreateQ..

Finkle, Einhorn.. Einhorn FInkle...... FINKLE IS EINHORN...

EINHORN IS A MANNNN??
Why draw the line at CreateQ being the lie and not everything being a lie?

IntentionalPun

Yeah thought so. He cut ties with his WIP he promised some buyers to work on. Around the time he surfaced on PS Blog. Either Sony does jack shit monitoring guys, or there is something very weird going on.
Either way I'm not even sure why it matters.. none of it disproves Blue Box's history.. even if CreateQ is legit, and they for some reason bought or took over some garbage early access game with like 5 sales, what does that even prove? What theory is this supporting?

I'm kind of confused by the focus on it.

Whether it's a new company record, or an old modified one (Steam isn't that hard to sign up for as a SteamWorks dev), we know SneakyWarrior isn't just an employee of Blue Box, he IS Blue Box aka Hasan.

Check out his steam profile:

Ulxk5Hr.png

The most likely reason for that message from SneakyWarriorr claiming that "CreateQ is us" is that Hasan is both CreateQ and BlueBox... whether CreateQ is just a name he through out there or something else, is almost irrelevant.

IntentionalPun

Why draw the line at CreateQ being the lie and not everything being a lie?

What do you mean a lie? That game was released to steam.. other games released to Android, there is a 6 year history of this stuff.

Blue Box is real.. a real shitty indie dev.. the lie is that they have 10 employees and all the other garbage exaggerating Hasan has done.

You guys seem to think that 6 years of history of Blue Box being a trash indie dev equates to "It must be Kojima" because of a bunch of coincidences and him getting a Sony blog.

I think the extensive history of BS'ing and releasing garbage indicates he's.. a BS'er who releases crappy garbage, who managed to get a Sony blog post... some of the coincidences aren't coincidences either, it's Hasan 6 years ago trying to mimic Kojima.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Either way I'm not even sure why it matters.. none of it disproves Blue Box's history.. even if CreateQ is legit, and they for some reason bought or took over some garbage early access game with like 5 sales, what does that even prove? What theory is this supporting?

I'm kind of confused by the focus on it.

Whether it's a new company record, or an old modified one (Steam isn't that hard to sign up for as a SteamWorks dev), we know SneakyWarrior isn't just an employee of Blue Box, he IS Blue Box aka Hasan.

Check out his steam profile:

Ulxk5Hr.png

The most likely reason for that message from SneakyWarriorr claiming that "CreateQ is us" is that Hasan is both CreateQ and BlueBox... whether CreateQ is just a name he through out there or something else, is almost irrelevant.
It means the games were never intending to release, aka fake.

bitbydeath

Gold Member
What do you mean a lie? That game was released to steam.. other games released to Android, there is a 6 year history of this stuff.

Blue Box is real.. a real shitty indie dev.. the lie is that they have 10 employees and all the other garbage exaggerating Hasan has done.

You guys seem to think that 6 years of history of Blue Box being a trash indie dev equates to "It must be Kojima" because of a bunch of coincidences and him getting a Sony blog.

I think the extensive history of BS'ing and releasing garbage indicates he's.. a BS'er who releases crappy garbage, who managed to get a Sony blog post... some of the coincidences aren't coincidences either, it's Hasan 6 years ago trying to mimic Kojima.
As real as they were, they produced nothing tangible. Everything’s remained locked and have just been words on a page.

IntentionalPun

As real as they were, they produced nothing tangible. Everything’s remained locked and have just been words on a page.
Again not true.. that game was downloadable.. his Android games still are, he just pulled them from the store but they are backed up.. they are tangible, just terrible, and amateur

It means the games were never intending to release, aka fake.

Sure.. they aren't real games.. he tried to make money from them though. He sold things that he abandoned on Play Store, and seems to be pretending to be abandoning (irony) on Steam with his CreateQ stunt.

Because he's a bit of a fraud... I mean what else do you call releasing garbage to Steam that isn't a real game and charging money for it? Or to play store and doing the same thing? Or creating a Kickstarter asking for money when it's apparent you don't seem to have the ability to create real games? Or creating a web site and having the nerve to ask for investors lol

IntentionalPun

Award that man with a blog spotlight and a native running trailer hype app. Even have Geoff act shady to boot.
We are back to square one at this point.

What we agree upon:

- This guy released garbage he pretended were real games in the descriptions for 6 years, on Android, and eventually on Steam
- This guy got a blog post on PS Blog, and into the Sony program to get a dev kit

What we don't agree upon:

You guys: This is because it's a ruse for some secret game, potentially with Kojima
Me: This is because he has been pretending to make legit games for years, and managed to use that to get a partner account and a blog post

We'll see what happens in the end.. this is practically the same convo we had last week lol

SkylineRKR

He has no affiliations with KojiPro whatsoever. He has no employees on record either. Unless they work unregistered, and from distance. His profile pic and video are really him. Afaik he never really lied, he didn't hide his PSN profile, he answered a lot of twitter questions, calls and DM's he showed his face even. He clearly has little experience with all this attention.

He simply trolled about the name of his new project, which I can assume is because of the persistent SH rumors surfacing ever since he wrote the blog, and that snowballed beyond his expectations no doubt. He removed all traces to it since, I guess the expectations of his project shot up too high.

But with the scope of BBGS, I doubt he would ever release something as promised. There is just no way. I don't know how far one guy can go and judging by his previous projects its dim. Unless he managed to pitch his project to some skilled studios.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

What we agree upon:

- This guy released garbage he pretended were real games in the descriptions for 6 years, on Android, and eventually on Steam
- This guy got a blog post on PS Blog, and into the Sony program to get a dev kit

You guys: This is because it's a ruse for some secret game, potentially with Kojima
Me: This is because he has been pretending to make legit games for years, and managed to use that to get a partner account and a blog post

We'll see what happens in the end.. this is practically the same convo we had last week lol
Your outcome is Sony got scammed by some 2-but hack so we should all point and laugh at them when all is said and done.

My outcome is they weren’t that foolish to get scammed through their vetting process, something so easy for us to supposedly figure out but not them, even where Geoff got involved and was “puzzled by the exposure from Sony,” complete with shady time stamps and tweets, but if so, again we all point and laugh.

Moral of the story, to have fun, regardless of the outcome.

Last edited:

What we agree upon:

This-is-a-world-where-nothing-is-solved.-Someone-once-told-me-time-is-a-flat-circle.-Everything-we-have-ever-done-or-will-do-we-are-gonna-do-over-and-over-and-over-again..jpg

IntentionalPun

Your outcome is Sony got scammed so we should all point and laugh at them when all is said and done.

My outcome is they weren’t that foolish to get scammed through their vetting process, something so easy for us to supposedly figure out, but if so, again will all point and laugh.

Moral of the story, to have fun, regardless of the outcome.

I don't think it's some big scam worthy of laughing at Sony. I think Sony lets all kinds of indie devs into their programs, including ones that produce shitty games. In fact, we know that. The shit ones usually don't get blog posts (although TBH that Outbreak game is kinda garbagio), but they probably also don't try.

So if this isn't some giant ruse, I'm not laughing at Sony over it.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
Again not true.. that game was downloadable.. his Android games still are, he just pulled them from the store but they are backed up.. they are tangible, just terrible, and amateur

Sure.. they aren't real games.. he tried to make money from them though. He sold things that he abandoned on Play Store, and seems to be pretending to be abandoning (irony) on Steam with his CreateQ stunt.

Because he's a bit of a fraud... I mean what else do you call releasing garbage to Steam that isn't a real game and charging money for it? Or to play store and doing the same thing? Or creating a Kickstarter asking for money when it's apparent you don't seem to have the ability to create real games? Or creating a web site and having the nerve to ask for investors lol
Do you have proof money was asked for the BlueBox early access titles or is it an assumption?

IntentionalPun

Do you have proof money was asked for the BlueBox early access titles or is it an assumption?
I saw it with my own eyes a while back when this all first got some attention.

But here you go, see for yourself:

Archive link

7vwP53m.png

Their earliest archive from January has a price too, but in a different currency, just didn't screenshot that one (use the controls at the top.)

It appears to have been on sale for around $10 from December, to late April (a few weeks after his blog post, and when he was getting a lot of attention.)

He didn't want people downloading that garbage because it proves he's.. well.. garbage lol

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
It is, but I don't think it's Kojima.

I think this is probably a big investment from Sony similar to how they're pushing indie devs into the forefront like they have since the very reveal of the PS5.

The most it could be imo is a Siren PS5 title.
Kojima got to you too, huh?

No one can be trusted!!!

bitbydeath

Gold Member
I saw it with my own eyes a while back when this all first got some attention.

But here you go, see for yourself:

7vwP53m.png

Their earliest archive from January has a price too, but in a different currency, just didn't screenshot that one (use the controls at the top.)

It appears to have been on sale for around $10 from December, to late April (a few weeks after his blog post, and when he was getting a lot of attention.)

He didn't want people downloading that garbage because it proves he's.. well.. garbage lol
Many tried to buy it and it was never available even after clicking the buy button, do you know anyone who did?

Top Bottom