• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimRyanGOAT

One thing I haven't seen people talk about is how this Conspiracy always hits a wall and then bounces back outta nowhere.

Jason says it's real, then fake, then again he says Hassan is a real person and not Kojima but something is going on

Geoff Keighley says this is not what you expect, then comes back 10 minutes later and says the whole thing is weird and shows a tweet that doesn't add up

Then Hassan releases a video, everybody says it over then Kojima Productions likes that specific tweet...

Again, it's just a rollercoaster that seems almost scripted from a brick wall to a random bounce back

And Geoff is the strangest part, he obviously knows more than we do, he even said this is not what you think it is. And when Jason reached out to him he didn't get a response... from a known industry insider? Why wouldn't Geoff just respond to Jason to FULLY clear the air 100 percent, no ambiguity or strange cryptic tweets

There's obviously something going on behind the scenes, Hassan is real, I never doubted he was real.

Geoff is the strangest part, he obviously knows more than we do, even when Jason reached out to him he didn't get a response... from a known industry insider?

Whether this is Silent Hills, BluePoint, Guerilla Games, MGS remake, or something much smaller but still not JUST abandoned, we'll see

There's a small chance that Sony at some point approached Hassan and asked him can they use his horror game release as a means to cryptically hint at something, and Hassan agreed, since it would hype his game and he would be introduced to Sony's internal teams, he is in the Netherlands after all, close to Guerilla games. Everything after that gets muddy, seven outsourced companies, getting graphics from a company that worked on almost every big Triple AAA Sony IP, the dude has connections.

#TEAMIUNNOWTFISGOINGON

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I don't think this is meant to be informative.

This is to end all the hubbub and rumours so they can just focus on their game and revealing it without constant Kojima talk, and I don't blame them for that.

I only blame them for starting this to begin with (The S_______L Tweet)
So a big project with a Sony investment.

EXPLAINS THE BLOG SPOTLIGHT, INNIT

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Many tried to buy it and it was never available even after clicking the buy button, do you know anyone who did?
You've asked this before.. there are reviews from very real Steam accounts, with proven playtime.. because Steam tracks that.

The game was for sale on Steam.. Steam wasn't magically broken for this game somehow.. with a broken buy button lol

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
So a big project with a Sony investment.

EXPLAINS THE BLOG SPOTLIGHT, INNIT
tbh we have seen the blog spotlight debunked now, many indie devs are allowed that it seems if you do the right things and have good connections/relationships.

this is similar to little devil inside, kena etc. indie titles being backed by Sony and put in the marketing forefront.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
tbh we have seen the blog spotlight debunked now, many indie devs are allowed that it seems if you do the right things and have good connections/relationships.

this is similar to little devil inside, kena etc. indie titles being backed by Sony and put in the marketing forefront.
That’s my point. They have a vetting process. It’s not a free for all or as easy as some want to make it out to be.

tommib

Poor Hassan. It doesn't matter what's posted anymore. It's like talking to flat-earthers. All these real people posting videos, denying Kojima/SH rumours, nothing matters... Everything is part of the conspiracy. EVERYTHING.

That he contacted Nuare for concept art recently.

Because that's what Nuare does...
I don't get how you're so casual about this after we both agree this guy is pretty either a scammeer (at worst) or an unproven dev (at best). Yet he somehow has money to fund all this shit my himself, including videos of support studios that actually work in AAA games :D

Fuck me if you're actually trolling us all along :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

ZoukGalaxy

Gold Member

This is to end all the hubbub and rumours so they can just focus on their game and revealing it without constant Kojima talk, and I don't blame them for that.

Yes, I guess, I was a bit sarcastic.
But at this point they should really show something because doubt is everywhere and I don't think this going to end rumors, it's so... empty.

And as you know, void is made to be filled 😹

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Gold Member
You've asked this before.. there are reviews from very real Steam accounts, with proven playtime.. because Steam tracks that.

The game was for sale on Steam.. Steam wasn't magically broken for this game somehow.. with a broken buy button lol
Kojima could have easily had his employees or people he knows write those comments. It doesn’t prove anything.

Where as it being handed over to a fake company does.

Last edited:
Poor Hassan. It doesn't matter what's posted anymore. It's like talking to flat-earthers. All these real people posting videos, denying Kojima/SH rumours, nothing matters... Everything is part of the conspiracy. EVERYTHING.
Don't think this guy that posted the video denied anything about Kojima, what are you talking about?

Dr Kaneda

I'm telling you to relax because you are posting obnoxious as hell walls of text.. chill the fuck out dude.
You apparently have "10000 posts" by your admission in this thread yet my few sentences are "hell wall of text" "obnoxious"? You're the only one mouthing off here by swearing at me and yet I need to chill?

It's because of spackers like you that we can't have nice things. A innocuous discussion about a cool mystery needs to turn personal because freaks like love to make everything personal.

Next time just reply to the ON-TOPIC points that were made. If you can't because you a moron then simply don't reply. Don't reply and instead try and derail the discussion into a personal meta-discussion about posts, users, relaxing etc..

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I don't get how you're so casual about this after we both agree this guy is pretty either a scammeer (at worst) or an unproven dev (at best). Yet he somehow has money to fund all this shit my himself, including videos of support studios that actually work in AAA games :D

Fuck me if you're actually trolling us all along :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Because I don't think getting some concept art from Nuare would be that expensive.

Maybe it is.. but this guy also has a shit ton of publicity right now.. so maybe he found it worth spending a few grand to get some concept art together..

None of this erases 6 years of proven garbage releases.. or that his trailer was an asset flip.. or that he has yet to prove he has anything resembling a game actively in development lol

JimRyanGOAT

You on KTT 2?

SkylineRKR

Seeing Nuare's portfolio its impressive that he managed to get them on board. Good for him. I wonder about the rest of the studios he claimed to work with and his actual role in all this.

IntentionalPun

You apparently have "10000 posts" by your admission in this thread yet my few sentences are "hell wall of text" "obnoxious"? You're the only one mouthing off here by swearing at me and yet I need to chill?

It's because of spackers like you that we can't have nice things. A innocuous discussion about a cool mystery needs to turn personal because freaks like love to make everything personal.

Next time just reply to the ON-TOPIC points that were made. If you can't because you a moron then simply don't reply. Don't reply and instead try and derail the discussion into a personal meta-discussion about posts, users, relaxing etc..
I said your posts were obnoxious.. how is that making it personal?

Jesus man.. chill the F out lol I didn't call you any names. You called one of my statements nonsensical.. I called your posts obnoxious.. I'm "mouthing off"? Man read your own posts.

Last edited:

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes

Welcome to IntentionalPain.

Dr Kaneda

I said your posts were obnoxious.. how is that making it personal?

Jesus man.. chill the F out lol I didn't call you any names. You called one of my statements nonsensical.. I called your posts obnoxious.. I'm "mouthing off"? Man read your own posts.
obnoxious- extremely unpleasant.
nonsensical- making no sense.

When discussion the veracity, logic, validity of theories relating to this topic which of these two words in entirely relevant, appropriate, non pejorative and impersonal? "Nonsensical."

When discussion the veracity, logic, validity of theories relating to this topic which of these two words in irrelevant, inappropriate, a pejorative and personal? "Obnoxious".

And on top of that I literally said "It's Nonsensical PAL". I literally ended it off with a term of endearment. I was trying to be as polite and civil as possible.

IntentionalPun

And on top of that I literally said "It's Nonsensical PAL". I literally ended it off with a term of endearment. I was trying to be as polite and civil as possible.

Well I love you <3

I'm not here to be combative.. your posts are hard to deal with, you do giant multi-quotes and whatnot.. you accused me of ignoring something I haven't, that kind of struck a nerve along with calling me nonsensical (the pal kind of seemed condescending TBH.)

Let's move on my friend, I'm not here to ruin the conversation.. I've just already gone in circles 50 times over all of these topics.

Honestly the Nuare studios involvement is probably the most interesting thing.. the biggest evidence we have Hasan may have some real money behind this.

if this isnt all cleared by sonys event, the hype going into it will be insane. if anything is going to actually happen, it will be at that event. or it could end up as a disaster for bluebox games.

SkylineRKR

One thing I haven't seen people talk about is how this Conspiracy always hits a wall and then bounces back outta nowhere.

Jason says it's real, then fake, then again he says Hassan is a real person and not Kojima but something is going on

Geoff Keighley says this is not what you expect, then comes back 10 minutes later and says the whole thing is weird and shows a tweet that doesn't add up

Then Hassan releases a video, everybody says it over then Kojima Productions likes that specific tweet...

Again, it's just a rollercoaster that seems almost scripted from a brick wall to a random bounce back

And Geoff is the strangest part, he obviously knows more than we do, he even said this is not what you think it is. And when Jason reached out to him he didn't get a response... from a known industry insider? Why wouldn't Geoff just respond to Jason to FULLY clear the air 100 percent, no ambiguity or strange cryptic tweets

There's obviously something going on behind the scenes, Hassan is real, I never doubted he was real.

Geoff is the strangest part, he obviously knows more than we do, even when Jason reached out to him he didn't get a response... from a known industry insider?

Whether this is Silent Hills, BluePoint, Guerilla Games, MGS remake, or something much smaller but still not JUST abandoned, we'll see

There's a small chance that Sony at some point approached Hassan and asked him can they use his horror game release as a means to cryptically hint at something, and Hassan agreed, since it would hype his game and he would be introduced to Sony's internal teams, he is in the Netherlands after all, close to Guerilla games. Everything after that gets muddy, seven outsourced companies, getting graphics from a company that worked on almost every big Triple AAA Sony IP, the dude has connections.

#TEAMIUNNOWTFISGOINGON

Yeah Hasan is real. That much I looked up some time ago. And the boss of Nuare confirms it again; he mentions Hasan and BBGS. But I think the question is still, how.

How did he get these kind of connections. Even if Nuare is just an art studio, how did he get them to even release a video on him. How did he appear on PS Blog and how did he get to release an App there. And how did he get Keighley on board at first. I'm sure 100's of aspiring devs contact the likes of Keighley to promote something on a daily basis. Sony could've been impressed by his one man job, or his drive. After all, Hasan has been rather honest so far. Even though this sounds odd, but he really is (he doesn't hide himself, he answers, he claimed he had Nuare on board earlier, he stresses he doesn't want unrealistic expectations etc). And Hasan said like 6 years? ago that some major investor picked his project up. Which would align with the shit he's managed to do so far.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives

breaking bad GIF

This video makes me MORE confused. At first it makes me think it's over. It's clearly not Kojima. But then............how would a 2-bit scam artist fake-dev get someone like this guy to do a video for him? How does he get Goeff Kiehlgy's attention the way he did? How did he get into Sony's video reel? How did he get a blog post on Playstation's website?

Like how if he's just an asset flipper\scam artist?

Dr Kaneda

Well I love you <3

I'm not here to be combative.. your posts are hard to deal with, you do giant multi-quotes and whatnot.. you accused me of ignoring something I haven't, that kind of struck a nerve along with calling me nonsensical (the pal kind of seemed condescending TBH.)

Let's move on my friend, I'm not here to ruin the conversation.. I've just already gone in circles 50 times over all of these topics.

Honestly the Nuare studios involvement is probably the most interesting thing.. the biggest evidence we have Hasan may have some real money behind this.
It's all good mate.
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Fushitsusha

Banned
Well I love you <3

Nice tag! Don't forget to prep the camera.

IntentionalPun

This video makes me MORE confused. At first it makes me think it's over. It's clearly not Kojima. But then............how would a 2-bit scam artist fake-dev get someone like this guy to do a video for him? How does he get Goeff Kiehlgy's attention the way he did? How did he get into Sony's video reel? How did he get a blog post on Playstation's website?

Maybe he has a decent amount of money to throw around.

Maybe he did attract some investment after getting the PS Blog post..

SkylineRKR

Perhaps he isn't a scam. His KS brought in some 180 bucks which is laughable for a scam. He took it down after 3 weeks, i'd scam for longer. Perhaps he refunded. Perhaps he also refunded those few Steam sales, which probably don't exceed 100 bucks.

If he actually releases a succesful PS5 game they should write a biography, in due time. The guy might have the right mindset to accomplish something big. I hope he's legit and turning up, he seems okay.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Yes, I guess, I was a bit sarcastic.
But at this point they should really show something because doubt is everywhere and I don't think this going to end rumors, it's so... empty.

And as you know, void is made to be filled 😹

And guess who else uses silence as marketing?...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... You guessed it.

SONY!

This whole new generation, they've used silence as a form of marketing. And almost everytime they've spoken, it's broken social media records. The silence induces anticipation. It's like a girl edging you. Then by time you blow it off, it feels extra good. Yes, basically I think it's Sony edging us gamers. And it works everytime.

Last edited:

Alebrije

That new video is just publicity from.NAURE, they jumped to the train and now a re part of it.

Next hours will the longest ones....

tenor.gif

mckmas8808

if this isnt all cleared by sonys event, the hype going into it will be insane. if anything is going to actually happen, it will be at that event. or it could end up as a disaster for bluebox games.

Oh snap! I didn't about that in that way! Sorta proves my post above even more true (if you're correct).

Varteras

Gold Member
I just gotta say no matter what the end result of this is it's been a wild ride. There have been so many well thought arguments for both sides. It should be super obvious at this point to any of these companies remotely paying attention that there is a serious hunger for something like this to be real. This has been one of the best threads I've read in a long time. So much fun and passion in it. Very little of the dumb ass console warring that permeates so many other threads. We're actually discussing something and having fun with it! That's the way it should be.

JimRyanGOAT

Yeah Hasan is real. That much I looked up some time ago. And the boss of Nuare confirms it again; he mentions Hasan and BBGS. But I think the question is still, how.

How did he get these kind of connections. Even if Nuare is just an art studio, how did he get them to even release a video on him. How did he appear on PS Blog and how did he get to release an App there. And how did he get Keighley on board at first. I'm sure 100's of aspiring devs contact the likes of Keighley to promote something on a daily basis. Sony could've been impressed by his one man job, or his drive. After all, Hasan has been rather honest so far. Even though this sounds odd, but he really is (he doesn't hide himself, he answers, he claimed he had Nuare on board earlier, he stresses he doesn't want unrealistic expectations etc). And Hasan said like 6 years? ago that some major investor picked his project up. Which would align with the shit he's managed to do so far.

Ya, I really think it's possible at some Point Sony saw that Hassan could be used as some sort of Cryptic ARG, alongside his really small game/app

Even Hassan himself said, he has no idea whats going on, just that Abandoned is a real game

Why him tho? Probably his location, and how small he was at the time. Maybe a bit of luck

Its obvious seven outsourced studios, graphical assets from a team that mostly works on Triple AAA games , and a logo identical to Sony's first party studio

Just wonder what it is, could be anything

mckmas8808

Maybe he has a decent amount of money to throw around.

Maybe he did attract some investment after getting the PS Blog post..

But how?! If what you say is correct, being a asset flipper\fake dev shouldn't have gotten him some great investment. Going by his "Steam" history, someone would be better off flushing their money down the toilet.

Perhaps he isn't a scam. His KS brought in some 180 bucks which is laughable for a scam. He took it down after 3 weeks, i'd scam for longer. Perhaps he refunded. Perhaps he also refunded those few Steam sales, which probably don't exceed 100 bucks.

If he actually releases a succesful PS5 game they should write a biography, in due time. The guy might have the right mindset to accomplish something big. I hope he's legit and turning up, he seems okay.

But what about all the other 500 interesting things that have some form of ties to Sony or Kojima? Have you read this whole thread? Or did you start on page 80?

SkylineRKR

But how?! If what you say is correct, being a asset flipper\fake dev shouldn't have gotten him some great investment. Going by his "Steam" history, someone would be better off flushing their money down the toilet.

But what about all the other 500 interesting things that have some form of ties to Sony or Kojima? Have you read this whole thread? Or did you start on page 80?

I was here since the beginning and I just don't believe any of that. Sony, sure, since he's got a platform there. But Kojima no. The truth is usually never all that difficult and exciting. Speculation is more so. Keep your expectations in check.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It should be super obvious at this point to any of these companies remotely paying attention that there is a serious hunger for something like this to be real.
That's my hope as well. I'm not buying all the weird / spooky connections you guys are cobbling together, but it's been a fun read nonetheless. On the other hand, I really wanna see that nice butthole.

But even if this is fake - surely Konami sees the massive outpouring of support for Silent Hill and at least does something other than designing a new pachinko machine.

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

I dunno man.. we shall see.. we shall see..

I'm having doubts this app will ever come out..

Faithless83

Banned

Come on man, you're jumping ship now? Have some faith. Look at my nick and I have to tell you this!?

Last edited:

mckmas8808

That's my hope as well. I'm not buying all the weird / spooky connections you guys are cobbling together, but it's been a fun read nonetheless. On the other hand, I really wanna see that nice butthole.

But even if this is fake - surely Konami sees the massive outpouring of support for Silent Hill and at least does something other than designing a new pachinko machine.

The far majority of the connections were things that were found in legit ways. They weren't put together by crackheads. Like the name Abandoned (his game name), being a Chapter in one of Kojima's games. Or the comments left on cryptic Youtube videos with 3 letter non-words. But when unscrambled, lead to a sentence. And the person that did that, is the same person that's making this app/game. Like what are we supposed to do with that many coincidences?

Now if the app thingy gets delayed again..........Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

OrionNebula

I expect the app, myself

However, I also expect people to be pissed and confused a lot since there’s not gonna be much to do there, aside more waiting

It’s an interesting piece of the puzzle, but I don’t expect much of a ‘’game reveal’’ when it does come out

Top Bottom