• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silent head

b7VPbDF.png
cPpqGQ3.png

lTDiBy1.gif

Dick Jones

Gold Member
Geoff when he gets the email from Hasan:
Season 2 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

1. It is Kojima
2. It is Konami IP
3. It is Silent Hills with Del Toro.
4. It is 2D Castlevania with Igarashi.
5. It is Metal Gear Solid Remake with Bluepoint
6. It is 3D Castlevania with FromSoftware
7. Drink Mountain Dew
8. Eat Doritos
9. There will be pachinko machines based on the above.
10. Keep on keeping on.

kyliethicc

Varteras

Gold Member
Well the original tweet was SL right? Not SS (silent hills)
They don't necessarily have to call it Silent Hills. They could legit just call it Silent Hill and make it some kind of reboot or continuation using the naming convention devs seem to have a love affair with lately. Could still very well go back to the vision Kojima had for Silent Hills, if he is indeed running the show. Or it could just be pointing to it being a game in the Silent Hill franchise. Like someone saying, "That new Silent Hill game".

DelireMan7

i dont get the significance of konamis pyramid head image with the lines through it, and the S. Was that hidden or something?
It took me some time to understand also.

The title is not centred with the circle (as shown with the white bars)
If you add a letter (or number) it's centred.

bitbydeath

The iOS games are insignificant.. and are actually better than the garbage mobile games he's released.

Like this one:

What do you think of the last half decade of garbage this guy has released?
Those were all debunked too. I wish the OP was updated with everything that’s occurred but here we are.

Last edited:
"Dad was such a drag.. Every day he'd eat the same kind of food, dress the same, sit in front of the same kind of games... Yeah, he was just that kind of guy. But then one day, he goes and kills us all! he couldn't even be original about the way he did it. I'm not complaining, I was dying of boredom anyway! But guess what? I will be coming back and I'm bringing my new toys with me!" Such a haunting set of lines.

MastaKiiLA

Either Keighley knows this is Kojima, or he’s deliberately trolling everyone.
I think he's trolling. I wouldn't be surprised to see him drop some teaser screens moments before the official reveal. Nothing to reveal Kojima's involvement, but enough to compensate Geoff for his role in the whole charade. The SGF interview was a precursor to this whole thing. Kind of seeding the minds of gamers with Kojima's involvement in an upcoming project, which added to the theories of his involvement. All IMO. I might be reaching a bit here.

DonJorginho

Banned
uF9yVKl.jpg

mutha fucka i'm back on the train
This should hype me up but now I feel like the account is fake, but it can't be because Konami follows and tags it, but why would the account ruin the fun so early?

I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE, PLEASE JUST ANNOUNCE THIS GAME

DonJorginho

Banned
uF9yVKl.jpg

mutha fucka i'm back on the train
I'm sorry but I am in full tin foil mode, can you show proof that it's the actual Konami Shop account and not just a spoof using the same PP and username (as you can copy that whilst having a fake handle or @ more specifically.)

Top Bottom