• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fushitsusha

Banned
Hasan expects to jerk us around till september and not have people lose interest? Good luck. I am already getting fed up.
There won't even be a trailer on the app next week. The first trailer whenever it drops won't make us any wiser, so a clearer answer to what this is will drag on for a while.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

I see no reason to believe anyone that says they spoke to Hasan. For one, Joakim Morgren was on video, and was a fake. Another reason is that things like DMs can so easily be faked, and there are more than enough Hasan Kahramans that no one knows which one is actually attached to this project.

What I find interesting is that enough claims have been made publicly about the size of the dev team, with no refutation from Sony, yet there's no other name we can trace to BBGS. A team of 50+, and not even an intern or janitor can be associated with them? A high-level coder would be willing to follow orders to keep the company of their LinkedIN, but what about the coder(s) at the bottom of the org chart? They're keeping their resumes clean, eventhough that position in a software company churns more than butter?

I think anyone else who's worked at a software company will agree with me that coder churn is fairly high, especially at the bottom of the organization. There are a lot of people whose resumes are far better than their actual skills, and they will get dumped sooner rather than later. They're not padding their job experience with their time at BBGS? I find that hard to believe.

So many of us are of the belief that this is a Kojima project, and that Hasan is a front, in the same way Joakim was. So that means that any interviews or claims of meaningful contact are inherently false. Geoff can claim this, but we have no reason to believe the legitimacy of claims made to him by Hasan. Geoff has the advantage of having dealt with Kojima, and the so far unique situation of claiming that screenshots are on the way. That's the only reason I'm interested in what Geoff has to say about this Hasan character. Otherwise, it's all just smoke and mirrors until the reveal. I think that will at least give us a better sense of the scope and scale of the project.

ZoukGalaxy

From reddit :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The year is 2077. Hideo Kojima is still explaining how he came up with the BlueBoxConspiracy ARG in 2021

6xuozmgoc6671.jpg

Dabaus

Banned
Run me through the theory again please mate?
Indoctrination theory is from Mass effect. The theory is that at the end of 3 Shepherd is indoctrinated by the reapers or something like that. Squall is dead theory is that he dies at the end of disc one.

DonJorginho

Banned
Indoctrination theory is from Mass effect. The theory is that at the end of 3 Shepherd is indoctrinated by the reapers or something like that. Squall is dead theory is that he dies at the end of disc one.
I've never played the ME Games (terrible I know), so how does this translate to this if you don't mind me asking brother?

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Im out of this thread better wait for the real thing. But to all of you have fun and keep your mental heatlh safe.

I told my mental health to move out six months ago because I'm toxic and would only lead it to ruin. So it's safer than ever.

By the way

I hear it's simply amazing when the purple flapjaw worm does a raw blink on hari-kari rock. I need scissors. 27!

Faithless83

Banned

The months thing is bullshit to try to make everything die down.
"I said so" is what a lot of people can do.
"Here's proof" is what's lacking and he's covering his ass on both accounts:
- If it's true, it's because Konami gave them the IP.
- If it isn't, I told you it wasn't Silent Hill didn't I?

I call it BS.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I don't think that would be enough. Kojima can just hire some "developer" who makes interviews on his behalf and shows random footage of "that game which has nothing to do with Silent Hill".

The hype train is in motion and cannot be stopped. No matter what happens, even if the game is really unrelated to Kojima/Silent Hills, it will always be associated with them.
I think if we had videos from him talking plainly about his project, team and studio, it would go away quickly. People could tell if he's being sincere or* full of bullshit a lot more easily. The fact that we are only getting denial snippets from third parties doesn't really help matters, especially while they continue to fan flames and troll at the same time.

Last edited:

platina

If you still think Geoff is "teasing" this rather than getting played amongst the media hype..

See this is weird... if I recall it was Hassan who first mentioned he can give “assets” to Geoff a couple days ago, now he’s dragging? Well...why wouldn’t he? That would be a glimpse of what the game finally looks like. Fuck, Tuesday can’t come soon enough. Something is definitely up.

We still have no answer to who, where, when, how, what?

Who are those guys?
Where did they do they studies and come from?
What was their last job in the industry?
On what projectssssss did they work before?
When did they start working in this industry?
Did they work at Ubisoft, EA...?
Why no one seems to never have heard about those guys in the industry?
What are their LinkedIn and other social media?
Why don't we have no picture of their past lives including them at work?
How did they get special attention from Sony?
Why the phone call was a phone call and not a zoom or FaceTime?

It does not answer to: is it SH? but it means, there's something wrong here!

elliot5

See this is weird... if I recall it was Hassan who first mentioned he can give “assets” to Geoff a couple days ago, now he’s dragging? Well...why wouldn’t he? That would be a glimpse of what the game finally looks like. Fuck, Tuesday can’t come soon enough. Something is definitely up.
because he's got nothing and doesn't want to get put on blast lol

kyoji

Ramz87 Ramz87 is there anyway you could add a poll to this thread? id like to see the split of true believers vs false prophets ! make sure to show the votes :messenger_tears_of_joy:

I love this thread if anything sony/konami/kojima should be paying attention, theres obvious demand and want for a PT or new silent hills reboot.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I'm so stressed, everyone thinks my crappy indie is a AAA game from a popular franchise developed by none other than Kojima! They are going to tear me limb from limb when they learn the truth!!! What do I do???

Hasan... Just release a video, speak to the gamers so they know the truth. Stop the madness.

EDIT: #teambelieve

Last edited:
Top Bottom