• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Terenty

Chill out, guys, don't get all personal. Fun is subjective, i'm having fun laughing at the clown parade in this thread, you're having fun by participating in it. More power to you

But i'll be back with "i told you so" when all is said and done and i will have my shadenfreude

Chill out, guys, don't get all personal. Fun is subjective, i'm having fun laughing at the clown parade in this thread, you're having fun by participating in it. More power to you

But i'll be back with "i told you so" when all is said and done and i will have my shadenfreude
2EZioZH.jpg

GrayChild

Well, not on social media but we do have a photo of him.
He accepted people on PSN (a very old account) and let you see what he does there. People also spoke with him on the phone and said he's fluent german.

He's obviously real, the real question is if he's really just what he claims to be or more like:

joakim-mogren-1024x576.jpg

Problem is we still don't know who Mogren was, his real name nor what he looked like, understandably so.

About Hasan we already know his name, we know where he lives and we've seen his face.

If Sony are part of the whole ruse, wouldn't it be easy for them to create an account having fake registration date?

Besides, the interviewee may be someone with a different name who's just playing the role of Hasan. Similar to "Joakim" (an anagram of Kojima).

MastaKiiLA

Kind of a strange thing to say in a thread where we all admit that we've embraced crazy, but...don't feed the trolls.

This is a case where the crazy people clearly get it.

Vick

Chill out, guys, don't get all personal.

IntentionalPun, my advice don't engage with the crazies, just watch and enjoy the shitshow
Is it time to laugh at lunatics in this thread yet?

Can't wait
This thread is a proof people are sheeple that can be manipulated without any effort and create hype out of nowhere.
I just checked Retardera thread about it and people there are actually more sane and reasonable than here.

What a shame
So funny guys, keep going, your agony is hilarious

B7goN2I.gif

If Sony are part of the whole ruse, wouldn't it be easy for them to create an account having fake registration date?

Besides, the interviewee may be someone with a different name who's just playing the role of Hasan. Similar to "Joakim" (an anagram of Kojima).
Well, anything is possible. Just seems a bit unlikely to me at this point.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Well, not on social media but we do have a photo of him.
He accepted people on PSN (a very old account) and let you see what he does there. People also spoke with him on the phone and said he's fluent german.

He's obviously real, the real question is if he's really just what he claims to be or more like:

I get what you’re saying, but isn’t his PSN account ( the only confirmed presence he has online) really suspicious? The Demon’s Blood game that doesn’t exist? The amount of trophies he has?

Any one of these things you can put down to coincidence, but the more the coincidences rack up, the more it seems like something is going on…

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
A few things to consider:

Taken at his word, this isn't an especially small project. 50+ core staff plus outsourcers is a decent team-size. Especially if there's not too much bespoke work being done on the engine side.

Speaking of engines, its interesting that the trailers are always UE branded. Which you'd think would be a solid tell that neither Guerilla nor Kojima is behind it given that they'd be using Decima.

On the other hand they have always stated that the game itself hasn't been shown yet, which could imply that the promo footage has been quickly knocked up based on a few assets in order to create a false impression.

All things being equal, Decima seems a better fit for the sort of game that's allegedly being made than UE also. We know geographically they are supposedly close to Guerilla, who are also known to have some sort of outsource support team already... Add to this Blue Box's alleged long involvement with Sony, and the target platform being PS5 and likely PC and you could imagine that the single best reason to hide the use of Decima is to prevent assumptions of connection being made...

One last thing:

Blue in Blue Box being an acronym for "Best Level User Experience" strikes me as extremely dubious. Aside from the wording itself being clunky and ungrammatical if that was the intention wouldn't it be communicated more obviously in the logo? This all seems really on the nose to me.

kikii

okee see this what i saw just on FF14, hold ur breath

logged in saw >>

mUJZbbj.png

after that i checked deeper and came across with Thor

XMjIFoC.png

then some maid came along and she had to show me maiden dress i dunno why proof>>

Eqo4cI4.png

after that some1 spawned Hulk with tiger undies on (fcking gey) :D

ESnVdvZ.png

after that some satanic summoned chickens which u cant click and saying book is just a bible2

N6SHIGX.png

now chicken with cow legs is there see this .legs shape which are triangle which is pyramid rite? and whole body shape is X which means xQcOW is satan and not in a box ?

Jccwqt6.jpg

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned

logged in saw >>

mUJZbbj.png

XMjIFoC.png

then some maid came along and she had to show me maiden dress i dunno why proof>>

Eqo4cI4.png

ESnVdvZ.png

after that some satanic summoned chickens which u cant click and saying book is just a bible2

N6SHIGX.png

now chicken with cow legs is there see this .legs shape which are triangle which is pyramid rite? and whole body shape is X which means xQcOW is satan and not in a box ?

Jccwqt6.jpg
The outcome of this left me dissapointed but at least I have another upskirt pic for my wank bank, I guess every cloud has a silver lining after all.

SCB3

logged in saw >>

mUJZbbj.png

XMjIFoC.png

Eqo4cI4.png

ESnVdvZ.png

N6SHIGX.png

Jccwqt6.jpg
I legit thought I'd clicked on the FFXiV thread for a minute

FunkMiller

logged in saw >>

mUJZbbj.png

XMjIFoC.png

Eqo4cI4.png

ESnVdvZ.png

N6SHIGX.png

Jccwqt6.jpg

Mark Wahlberg Reaction GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

At first I was under the impression that Blue Box knew exactly what they were doing, which led me to the conclusion this was a really shitty tactic and they deserved the monumental backlash coming their way.

After catching up with everything that happened, I can't help but feel sorry for them. From the start (the first trailer), people were already associating this game with Hideo Kojima without any evidence at all, and Blue Box were relatively quick to shut down those rumors. They also denied involvment with Konami, Silent Hill and Kojima right after the whole S...L thing, but people simply refuse to believe. It doesn't matter what they do or say right now, people are already conviced and finding 'hidden messages' and number patterns where they want to. It has snowballed out of control.

In my opinion, this is an indie studio that is in a position of simply not knowing what to do now.
I hope I'm wrong though... I hope this is Kojima, because I'd love to play a new Silent Hill, and I would hate to see this Hasan guy being lynched by the fans.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

logged in saw >>

mUJZbbj.png

XMjIFoC.png

Eqo4cI4.png

ESnVdvZ.png

N6SHIGX.png

Jccwqt6.jpg
Confused Britney Spears GIF

FunkMiller

At first I was under the impression that Blue Box knew exactly what they were doing, which led me to the conclusion this was a really shitty tactic and they deserved the monumental backlash coming their way.

After catching up with everything that happened, I can't help but feel sorry for them. From the start (the first trailer), people were already associating this game with Hideo Kojima without any evidence at all, and Blue Box were relatively quick to shut down those rumors. They also denied involvment with Konami, Silent Hill and Kojima right after the whole S...L thing, but people simply refuse to believe. It doesn't matter what they do or say right now, people are already conviced and finding 'hidden messages' and number patterns where they want to. It has snowballed out of control.

In my opinion, this is an indie studio that is in a position of simply not knowing what to do now.
I hope I'm wrong thought... I hope this is Kojima, because I'd love to play a new Silent Hill, and I would hate to see this Hasan guy being lynched by the fans.

You could very well be right, but the thing that makes it all sound so fishy to me is how bad Blue Box Games Studios‘s online platform is. First of all, they seem to have absolutely zero social media presence for anyone involved. We can’t even find the names of the other staff members. The only name we have is Hasan Kharaman. Also, there’s very little evidence that the games they are purported to have created actually exist. No one can find anything else about them anywhere. It feels like a very convoluted shell company, with just enough information given to make it sound plausible. How many indie devs do you know who only follow six people on Twitter?

And for me, the biggest tell is that this small indie company are getting this high profile app download real time trailer thing on Playstation 5? Even the big first party devs haven’t used this kind of new technology. Why would it be given to a small indie team with an unknown IP?

As I say, you could very well be right, and all of this is just some weird series of coincidences and confirmation biases… but, then again…

200.gif

Last edited:

dotnotbot

I hope I'm wrong though... I hope this is Kojima, because I'd love to play a new Silent Hill, and I would hate to see this Hasan guy being lynched by the fans.

Where are the pictures from Geoff then? Why tweet something like that?

Nothing can convince people so just don't try to convince them I guess? Hasan and his game is real but everyone is so secretive and can't say anything? This is just dumb, if they are really a small indie studio they are acting dumb and they deserve the backlash.

Last edited:

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
If Sony buys, or bought Konami, wouldn’t they just sell off those side buisnesses to get some of their money back?

No need to buy anything, just license the IP with options for exclusivity and extensions to that. Its a win-win for all concerned.

bitbydeath

There’s more than enough evidence out there that already proves without doubt, Blue Box aren’t a small indie studio. I don’t know why anyone would even bother entertaining the idea unless they aren’t privy to all that’s been discovered.

Last edited:

GrayChild

There’s more than enough evidence out there that already proves without doubt, Blue Box aren’t a small indie studio. I don’t know why anyone would even bother entertaining the idea unless they aren’t privy to all that’s been discovered.

Exactly. In fact, Geoff Keighley's reaction to the announcement way back in April showed that this won't be an ordinary indie horror title:

Kamina

Golden Boy
Holy fuck...can relate....me trying to explain to my "english not her first language girlfriend' the history of this shit since P.T.....she was just completely lost. I rambled on for 30 minutes over dinner last night about all you bastards. In the end she said she didn't understand a thiing I said but "lets fuck". So...sorry I've been gone for awhile :)
At least you received the „he is so cute when he rambles about games“–reaction and were rewarded with sex.
To some here you are a hero.

Last edited:

SaucyJack

This.

Blue Box is an empty shell, it’s not a small Indie developer it’s a Potemkin village.

SkylineRKR

Blue Box are an empty shell for sure. Their addresses aren't office spaces. The guy and studio are impossible to reach for renowned journalists in the region, yet some randoms claim they whatsapp with the dude for hours. Gamekings, which are seasoned (25+ years) dutch gaming journalists with lots of connections, never heard of Blue Box studios before. They saw the chamber of commerce entry, but honestly anyone with half a brain can sign up.

Vick

A YT Channel ( Survival Horror Network ) just uploaded a full playthrough of

The Haunting: Blood Water Curse​

Also on Steam:

Steam not showing

Made by

CREATEQ Interactive

Released in December 2020

We know for a fact that this awful looking game is really made by Hasan as CREATEQ, as already proved in the Thread.

If whatever we are going to see the 22nd looks leagues ahead of this, and is not made of UE $35 assets, then something is definitely going on.

The guy and studio are impossible to reach for renowned journalists in the region,
Outside of GameSpot and IGN, he also released an interview with a german outlet in April, and iirc another one recently.

Last edited:

8BiTw0LF

Banned
A small indie studio with an upcoming PS5 app, showing trailers in real-time. Something brand new, that not a single major studio have done yet.
And how did they manage to introduce their miserable looking trailer via Sony? They could simply make an introduction video of themselves and their studio, to debunk the conspiracy - heck, even just a video of "Hasan" apologizing for the Silent Hill tweet. I guess he's not a trustworthy actor, ey? ;)

Vick

So.. Blue Box, a Pet Store, a Clothing Shop, a "library", three are down e one is a 18+ kind of site..

giphy.gif

There is more than one Hasan Kahraman in the world though.
This one is located in Turkey, and owns each of those domains.

Blue Box is there..

Also LMAO at the amount of turkish avatars on that Forum. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
I'm very familiar with that place, such a shame to read their concerns about being blacklisted by Era for racism.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Still having fun and convinced it's Silent Hill.

I don't get your agressivity. We are just having fun on speculating on what could be the biggest announcement in video game history. Is it so painful to you to see people having fun ?

For him? Yes it is hard. This is the worse thing in video games for him. Imagine if all the attention from E3 became this announcement and not his beloved games that he's in to.

FunkMiller

For him? Yes it is hard. This is the worse thing in video games for him. Imagine if all the attention from E3 became this announcement and not his beloved games that he's in to.

Whether this turns out to be a massive Kojima ARG, or just a trolling indie developer, one thing is certain: this whole thing has completely trampled over any post E3 buzz - deservedly so, given how fucking weak E3 was this year.

Top Bottom