• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

S______L for PS5 to be revealed soon (The dedicated blueballs/Kojima 'conspiracy' thread)

Is this new Silent Hill real or fake?

• Real

Votes: 330 44.6%
  • Fake

Votes: 410 55.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whether this turns out to be a massive Kojima ARG, or just a trolling indie developer, one thing is certain: this whole thing has completely trampled over any post E3 buzz - deservedly so, given how fucking weak E3 was this year.
E3whatnow?

But seriously, the only announcements that registered with me had Keighley involved (new Salt and Sanctuary and Elden Ring), with the exception being Battlefield.

The possibility of seeing Konami IP returning under Sony / Kojima easily overshadows anything else shown.

For the discerning gamer that is...

thumb_monocle-meme-for-light-color-shirts-art-prints-by-305movingart-50719144.png

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Blue Box are an empty shell for sure. Their addresses aren't office spaces. The guy and studio are impossible to reach for renowned journalists in the region, yet some randoms claim they whatsapp with the dude for hours. Gamekings, which are seasoned (25+ years) dutch gaming journalists with lots of connections, never heard of Blue Box studios before. They saw the chamber of commerce entry, but honestly anyone with half a brain can sign up.

EXACTLY THIS!!!! Why are some random video game journalist getting an hour long interview with this guy and then revealing nothing? The only thing they say is, "it isn't Kojima, but you'll like what he has in store". Why are they so sure of that? Did they see the game? Did Geoff see the game? After speaking with "Hasan" they ALL are so sure that we'll like what he's working on, yet NONE of them have written an actual article about their interviews.

Plus they are all interviews through email or WhatsApp. Why no virtual interviews through ZOOM? If this guy wants proper acknowledgement and prove that he's not Kojima, why not do a video interview with Geoff? He's done plenty of those type of interviews with devs since the Pandemic started. "Hasan" doesn't have to wait until June 22nd to do a video interview. And if he's nervous of being on video, why not allow one of the 50+ people that work for him do the interview. Being that they are supposedly all real, that shouldn't be a problem right?

Many devs allow their Producer or Lead Tech person do certain interviews with the gaming media. With all this media hype, wouldn't NOW be the best time to start showing your face and getting the message out there that your "small" indie team are they ones really making this awesome game that every video game journalist seems to think will be awesome after talking to "Hasan"?

I also think Kojima is working on this con all the way back after he revealed MGS5. He knew that he may want a company with a small footprint in the past, he only didn’t know at that time yet for which project.

I literally am shocked how quickly many people here gave up just because some guy told them that he talked to Hasan without any kind of evidence.

What kind of 50 plus people are working there if it would be a real company? Old people who are not familiar with social media, but still they can make games?
I am also not a social media fan and neither use FB, Twitter or Instagram but even so I still use Linkedin occasionally.

Also where the hell are the photos. If I am an unknown studio boss and say to Geoff a will send some photos, I would make sure to send them within the hour.

FUBARx89

Come on now, don’t be so salty just because we’ve been having 10x more fun here than the most boring E3 of all time, full of Xbox first party games that won’t be ready until 2024, bar… you guessed it… Halo and Forza.

Let me correct you there.

A boring arse confrence full of multi-plat games, cgi trailers for games years out apart from Halo and Forza.

Truly. Inspirational stuff.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
The app is meant to be releasing tomorrow right? You know what's tomorrow? Father's Day.

What was a prominent subject in PT? Fathers.... And all their crimes were committed on SUNDAY afternoons...

Fuck me, that game was terrifying. The bit when the guy says ”look behind you”…

Easily the scariest thing I’ve ever played, and I did RE7 in VR.

I’m not sure any game could sustain the level of terror that PT provides over a full twelve or so hours, but I’d really like to find out.

Faithless83

Banned
Imagine the meltdowns when we open the app and it starts as PT on PS5 but it's an extended version of it?
That would be the dream... still kept PT in my PS4 to this day.

DonJorginho

Banned
Fuck me, that game was terrifying. The bit when the guy says ”look behind you”…

Easily the scariest thing I’ve ever played, and I did RE7 in VR.

I’m not sure any game could sustain the level of terror that PT provides over a full twelve or so hours, but I’d really like to find out.
I remember me and my friend playing this the night it came out as he was short of games and we thought for free we couldn't go wrong, what ensued was one of the most terrifying experiences ever, and most memorable.

I really wish we saw just one extended demo of Silent Hills before it was canned, the little tease vid we saw with the hand and the robot toys looked so fucking good man.

KiNeMz

Banned
EXACTLY THIS!!!! Why are some random video game journalist getting an hour long interview with this guy and then revealing nothing? The only thing they say is, "it isn't Kojima, but you'll like what he has in store". Why are they so sure of that? Did they see the game? Did Geoff see the game? After speaking with "Hasan" they ALL are so sure that we'll like what he's working on, yet NONE of them have written an actual article about their interviews.

Plus they are all interviews through email or WhatsApp. Why no virtual interviews through ZOOM? If this guy wants proper acknowledgement and prove that he's not Kojima, why not do a video interview with Geoff? He's done plenty of those type of interviews with devs since the Pandemic started. "Hasan" doesn't have to wait until June 22nd to do a video interview. And if he's nervous of being on video, why not allow one of the 50+ people that work for him do the interview. Being that they are supposedly all real, that shouldn't be a problem right?

Many devs allow their Producer or Lead Tech person do certain interviews with the gaming media. With all this media hype, wouldn't NOW be the best time to start showing your face and getting the message out there that your "small" indie team are they ones really making this awesome game that every video game journalist seems to think will be awesome after talking to "Hasan"?
Gaming urinalists have been fucking me over for 10 years. They can all go get fucked. I don't trust any of them from a bar of soap. The only way this story goes.

Blue box games reveals a game named abandoned.

Or.

Kojima reveals a game.

Bbgamesstudios seems to lack integrity as actually being a studio so far.

MaKTaiL

I have zero sympathy if Hasan in the end gets massive backlash, because he had days to truly prove he ain't Koji and he isn't making any new game with konami ip, but instead he leans into it for publicity.

Everything is on him. He chose this now and has to live with the results.
He did say multiple times he had nothing to do with Kojima or Silent Hill so if all of this turns out to be false then he is covered.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
He did say multiple times he had nothing to do with Kojima or Silent Hill so if all of this turns out to be false then he is covered.

No, he NEEDS to PROVE to us he isn't Kojima. We've been through this before. And since "Hasan" knows so much about Kojima he'd know that he did this to us with P.T. also. And Phantom Pain. We all remember Joakim Morgen. Not falling for that again, so Hasan needs to prove he's real.

GrayChild

No, he NEEDS to PROVE to us he isn't Kojima. We've been through this before. And since "Hasan" knows so much about Kojima he'd know that he did this to us with P.T. also. And Phantom Pain. We all remember Joakim Morgen. Not falling for that again, so Hasan needs to prove he's real.

I don't think that would be enough. Kojima can just hire some "developer" who makes interviews on his behalf and shows random footage of "that game which has nothing to do with Silent Hill".

The hype train is in motion and cannot be stopped. No matter what happens, even if the game is really unrelated to Kojima/Silent Hills, it will always be associated with them.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I don't understand the logic of giving a few cryptic answers to random journalists, but not sending a picture or video to introduce yourself and just talk about abandoned at a high level. He's stressing out about the attention, but then afraid to lose it as well?

dotnotbot

Last edited:

Javthusiast

Banned
Why don't we dream bigger darlings?

Sony made a deal with Konami and this will be a MGS x Silent Hill crossover. Straight up third person stealth action horror game. The horror and mindfuckery of P.T with fantastic controls of mgsv.

my hero academia laughing GIF by Funimation

silent head

Vick

WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF 🔥🔥🔥

4M9bDC1.jpg

FC3C41E5FCD0BACBC9DACF039992F9DF07C80938

Got it from here, they're REALLY active talking about this game, suggest checking it out for info!

Ask the italian fellas in here

LINK TO THE OP IMAGE I'M REFERING TO

UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE WE BELIEVE!
La Clippers What GIF by Bleacher Report
Spaziogames.it have nothing to do with that picture, they just shared it.

It's from here:

Discussed on Reddit:

IF TRUE, this whole situation is absolutely mental.

Last edited:

dotnotbot

Happy So Excited GIF

(If not fake.) This answer is so weird. The team doesn't know yet... Are they working on just part of the project without knowing the full project ?

You need to decrypt all the dots in this convo to know the answer...

This convo is such an obvious troll

Last edited:

Vick

Happy So Excited GIF

(If not fake.) This answer is so weird. The team doesn't know yet... Are they working on just part of the project without knowing the full project ?
If not fake that is simply ABSURD. Can someone, somehow, prove it's not photoshopped please?

Also this might be interesting:

Well, Mark Delaney confirmed during his call to Hasan that he did use this exact profile picture on his WhatsApp

So only one picture of this dude..

Top Bottom