• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row 3 Poster

-BLITZ-

Saints Row 3 Unofficial Site

Well, I thought wasn't necessary to open a topic only because of what is below, so here is the poster of Saint Row 3 revealed.

Of course, thank you to GameInformer, Volition & THQ for the poster.

Personally, can't wait for this game. SR2 was great, SR1 don't know about it because I don't own a xbox. I hope is Johnny Gat and not a bodyguard. :)

Click them for a bigger view.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
We'll go with a new thread anyway. :p

Edit:

I'll rehost them here in case they go down.

14ea060f3a461042340b6e1yv1.jpg

0e2131129f31c9f5c3ed118zc9.jpg

fdb02a661f5063635583bc9z2t.jpg

51a5aaaed8a9ccc6a08c4b1y3n.jpg

07653acdf456ffd090ea51qx5v.jpg

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Are we sure this is just a poster and not the cover of the next Game Informer?

Almost everything is shoved in the right half, which would make a lot of sense for a Game Informer cover, and it would explain why they delayed the reveal and suddenly refused to acknowledge the game's existence a lot more than before, since Game Informer requests stuff like that.

Lakitu

st5fu
Nirolak said:

Almost everything is shoved in the right half, which would make a lot of sense for a Game Informer cover, and it would explain why they delayed the reveal and suddenly refused to acknowledge the game's existence a lot more than before, since Game Informer requests stuff like that.

This makes sense.

Messi

Nirolak said:

This sounds about right. Plus the op thanked game informer.

-BLITZ-

Nirolak said:

Yes indeed, your right; that's why I mention them. It will be the next cover from the bonus layer that is inside. I didn't wanted to show their logo and other effects, I mean ... I prefer to see the version with their gameinformer logo on their website, I don't want to post "spoil" to 100% everything now, if you know what I mean. Is a 4500 x 2640 multi-layer and I will post it on GameArt Thread soon after they will make this in public and maybe they will bring more info of the game.

And thank you for making a new topic :)

saladine1

So, Johnny Gat is all grown up and looking quite dappa, the Saints have aquired an exorbitant amount of wealth and have moved to the big city to play with the big boys....

Dennis

Banned
Looks like they are going for a classier Saints Row this time. And by classy I mean Jersey Shore.

Excite. Open-world gaming wins again. Other genres, are you even trying?

saladine1 said:
So, Johnny Gat is all grown up and looking quite dappa, the Saints have aquired an exorbitant amount of wealth and have moved to the big city to play with the big boys....
The city landscape there is still water, still. First thing I thought from the image is that the Saints are now rich or robbed somewhere and are finally flying away from the city, would make a good ending to the series imo.

Who knows with saints row :p

-BLITZ-

FoxSpirit said:
Errr... "Official website"????
That's clearly the unfficial website o_O

Oh, yeah. Well, when I really saw the game coming to life, with all of this I didn't notice. :)) I gona fix the first post.

Messi

I think the picture implies the saints are moving out of stillwater, what with the plane and the city behind them. I dont think they would do the same city 3 times. But if it really does look that much better as they claim. it would be like when rockstar went back to liberty city. it was totally new.

-BLITZ-

At the moment I don't got any other information related to story or gameplay but I'm sure GameInformer gona tell a lot. From the cover and logo, they maintain the origin and style of Saints Row series, so it has to be good.

I love how '90s those images feel.

Also, I think I might like this direction the series is going. That is, if they've gone full out prosperous criminal empire.

Jintor

Johnny! Johnny! JOHNNY!

Oh and purple everywhere

personally I want the Spanish Chica back as a VA, she was rad as hell

Reknoc

Sealda said:
This game is like made for chavs.

That's what I thought when I saw the cover for Saints Row 2, still picked it up (never judge blah blah) and glad I did as it's probably my favourite sandbox game.

Top Bottom