• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row 3 Poster

Messi

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Congratulations this gif made me buy the game. SR2 I assume?

Saints Row actually not 2. But get 2 seriously. 1 does not hold up all that well. 2 is amazing.

EYEL1NER

Wow, I would almost buy a print of that and put it on my wall. I like it.
I don't care how many people want to bitch either, I won't mind if it's still in Stillwater.
So pumped for this!

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Surprised, i have SR1 on 360 but its death meant i never got more than an hour or so into it. Will get 2 as long as i can pimp walk with a cane....... i mean its like $4

Messi

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Surprised, i have SR1 on 360 but its death meant i never got more than an hour or so into it. Will get 2 as long as i can pimp walk with a cane....... i mean its like $4

You can pimpwalk all day with your cane , pimp coat and pimp hat in sr2.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Messi said:
I think the picture implies the saints are moving out of stillwater, what with the plane and the city behind them. I dont think they would do the same city 3 times. But if it really does look that much better as they claim. it would be like when rockstar went back to liberty city. it was totally new.
Either that or there will be multiple cities to go between, San Andreas style.

:D

saladine1

FerranMG said:
So still purple shit all around?

I like SR, but they fucking abuse color purple. :/
9XiZu.jpg

eshwaaz

I really enjoyed Saints Row 1 and 2, but going back to Stilwater for a third time would be extremely disappointing. After waiting 3 years for this game, I want an all-new experience.

kaskade

I bought SR2, played through and sold it. Now I want to buy it again.

Only 20 bucks on Amazon. Good deal there.

Saint's Row 2 was definitely better than GTA4, but I still put Rockstar North on top. The PS2/XBOX GTAs are second to none for me.

Can't wait for this, better still be able to make a hot girl who likes to swill malt liquor, sit with her legs spread and cut fuckers' heads off.

Also do some cool things for character bonuses, like do the sky-dive perfectly and no longer take damage from falling.

SR2 managed to be even more annoying that GTA4.

Hopefully they can fix the driving/shooting, and design an interesting city this time.

Jhoan

That definitely looks like Johnny Gat. I can't wait for more info. For those of you who plan on getting into the series, you could easily get the Saint's Row Collection for XB360 for about 30 bucks, so it's a pretty sweet package. However, once you play SR2, you can never go back to playing SR1. SR2 is leaps and bounds better than SR1 especially with the inclusion of co-op. If it is as big as San Andreas and they bring back a bunch of familiar faces, then it'll be sweet, although I have faith that this is gonna be a great sequel.

Dead Man

I would love more gang customisation, and more variety of scenery, even if it is only a few connected cities are something.

Denzar

Looks like a little departure from the first 2 games art-wise. I like it though.

Hope they include the geomod from the recent Red Faction game.

like SR1 minus the doing the side missions to get more main missions, killed the pace of the game for me, Did they change that in SR2?

GodfatherX said:
like SR1 minus the doing the side missions to get more main missions, killed the pace of the game for me, Did they change that in SR2?

Nope. But there's a ton more stuff to do and you may have to do less. Not sure though, I always did the side stuff to buff my character up so it was never an issue for me.

Top Bottom