• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sales numbers for Metal Slug 3 Xbox ?

Hellraizah

I would be really interested to know how much it sold to date. Hoping it's a success, for this kind of niche title. Come on, sales guys, I know you can do it.

Not a whole helluva lot. If you go by the Xbox LIVE users that posted scores, its only like 2,400. Granted not everyone has LIVE, but that should be like at least 1/3 of the market that would buy a game like that.

Hellraizah

AniHawk, is that in money or units ?

If it's by units, I think it pretty fucking good for this type of game, and at the price it is.

ge-man

AniHawk said:
You're right. I'm just screwin' with ya.

I thought that was the case. Selling over 180,000 thousand units is not only unbelievable for this type of game, that's pretty damn good for any type of game considering the time that MS3 has been available.

AniHawk said:
XBX METAL SLUG 3 $7,334,780 188992

Whoa, that a lot more than I would've thought.

In other news, I actually beat the game. Good gravy was it difficult. I can get through every stage with one life but the last one. The last stage is evil.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The Promised One said:
Whoa, that a lot more than I would've thought.

In other news, I actually beat the game. Good gravy was it difficult. I can get through every stage with one life but the last one. The last stage is evil.

Folks, this is what happens when you don't scan the whole thread :D

Top Bottom