• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Santa Clarita Diet- Netflix show w/ Drew Barrymore & Timothy Olyphant (new trailer!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in tears with knowledge I have fellow olyphant geeks in GAF. I know justified is well loved, but his charisma goes beyond that.

Hopefully reviews come up before the airing of the show. I'll ask once again, anybody with more OT knowledge interested in doing the OT?

His interviews with Conan are always a riot. He's that funny asshole who probably stole your girl in high school yet you can't cross from your phone list.

The one where he shows up in shorts and sandals was amazing. Not sure if I saw the other ones. Might have to look them up!

shira

thatescalatedquickly.gif
dac15_face.gif

Linius

Just finished it, quite a fun ride I must say. Had no idea this was coming to Netflix untill this morning so you could say this is one of those moments that really define Netflix for me. Wish the ending of the season would have given us a bit more though. Looking forward to more.

Matty77

About four episodes in and really liking this. Enjoying most of the characters, find the family and the kid next door, plus the cop next door (not the marshal) to be likable even when doing crazy shit, especially the daughter.

That could change but for now I really like it.

I'm only a few minutes into the 1st episode but this might be some of the worst acting of Timothy Olyphant's career but he seems to be having the time of his life doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom