• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Save A Life: Naughty Dog fan leather smith fighting cancer (Last stretch ~1.1k left!)

FYC

Banned
I saw some people were looking to buy the pencil holder and book bag but it was sold out.

Looks like they're back in stock on the website.

Yeah, if I understand correctly, there's a bit of stuff that's back in stock for a short time. I assume until the raffle ends, which is Thursday. Then they'll send out everybody's orders in one big shipment.

FYC

Banned
Good mornin'. I have a test today, but afterwards I plan to e-mail a bunch of sites. Keep pushing, everyone! We can do it!

NateDrake

Seems it has gotten a big boost this afternoon. Over 44k and closing in on 45k. Very close to hitting the goal. Keep it up, everyone!

FYC

Banned
Seems it has gotten a big boost this afternoon. Over 44k and closing in on 45k. Very close to hitting the goal. Keep it up, everyone!

Woah, where in the blue fuck did all of this come from?!

Surprised to see no comments for the raffle on any of them. Huh.

FYC

Banned
Still getting donations, keep it up! Even just telling one person about this can make a huge difference.

Grokbu

Oh yeah, they stated when the raffle would end on the Facebook page. I wonder if the fundraiser is going to continue after the raffle? It seems to be up now at least.

FYC

Banned
Oh. From their twitter:

RAFFLE UPDATE! We are adding new prizes that have been donated on top of what's already been announced! Update coming soon! #RaffleExtended

Another extension. Well, that's good. I wonder why they were going to close the fundraiser before they started the raffle?

Grokbu

Ah that's nice! Also, hm, they were planning on taking the fundraiser down before they started the raffle?

Unless my last post might have implied that or something, which wasn't my intention, since I might have worded it weirdly.

FYC

Banned
Nah. IIRC, before the PS4 giveaway they planned to close it, but after that they extended it for the raffle.

Anyways, no update on the raffle yet. Please keep telling people, it's crazy that we only need less than 2k at this point.

FYC

Banned
Morning bump.

Yeah, hopefully the fundraiser remains open after the raffle, though now I don't know when the raffle will end. We'll see!

geetec

Neo Member
Just spent my whole weeks worth of wages in his shop. I was saving up for my holiday in June but I guess this guy needs it more. Hope it helps :)

FYC

Banned
Just spent my whole weeks worth of wages in his shop. I was saving up for my holiday in June but I guess this guy needs it more. Hope it helps :)

Very generous of you. Thanks!

Tomorrow it will have been a week of no contact since I asked about my order - has anyone actually received anything yet?

They supposedly plan to ship out all the orders after the fundraiser ends, which is in about a week.

Tomorrow it will have been a week of no contact since I asked about my order - has anyone actually received anything yet?

Nothing here. But as below.

They supposedly plan to ship out all the orders after the fundraiser ends, which is in about a week.

Yeah i'm holding fire on any critisism while they most likely have a lot more important things to be dealing with right now. Hopefully they can complete the funding and things will work out.

FYC

Banned
Was just told that the team was a bit busy with an issue in regards to David's health, so the new prizes will be posted tomorrow. More info on the raffle date will be posted too.

FYC

Banned
Raffle update!

http://thatvigilante.com/blogs/news/12514145-fundraiser-raffle-for-that-vigilante

https://www.facebook.com/ThatVigilante/posts/270961363072170

The new prizes:

1st prize winners will receive either a brand new PS4, PS Vita or 5 large posters featuring pages from the collectible comic book in the PS4 exclusive FPS game “Killzone: Shadow Fall”.

The posters are about 50x70 cm in dimensions and printed on thick, glossy photographic paper.

They will also be signed by some of the big names behind the making of the “Killzone: Shadow Fall" game!

If you would like to see what the posters look like, they will be posted on our Facebook.com/ThatVigilante page!
------------------------------------
For those that have already donated towards the raffle and commented your entry is still valid!

fmPklWt.jpg

XjI1WJ2.jpg

JRbS5e4.jpg

mbiFdDp.jpg

mIcEzKv.jpg

Pretty dope! Guess I should hunt down some Killzone fans.

kubus

Woohoo! So happy to see those Killzone posters up! That little plan worked out in the end after all :). Huge thanks to the awesome person from Guerrilla who donated them!

Let's spread this around on Killzone fansites and boards!

FYC

Banned
Kubus, could you ask a mod to update the title? The change might get some more attention. We only need 1.2k at the moment.

kubus

Kubus, could you ask a mod to update the title? The change might get some more attention. We only need 1.2k at the moment.
I'm out right now so I don't really have time / easy access to do that right now (on mobile and crappy internet) so if you want you can go ahead and PM a mod to request a title change, otherwise I'll do it once I'm back!

FYC

Banned
Hmm...I e-mailed a couple of people, but nothing back yet. Guess I'll try hitting up some forums.

Top Bottom