• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Someone GIF/WEBM Pat cackling like crazy while opening that Gatorade(?) thing.

L5b6ByF.gif

Let it be known that the Rustlecuffs 2 opening is now the best opening they've ever done.

Rustlemania 2 SuperBrawl Saturday III continues to impress.

I hope they play SSF4 and then USF4 consecutively just to spite.

I also have a spare Rising Thunder code so if anyone wants it PM me or post in the thread. It's gone now :x

Archgan

I've really been enjoying Rustlemania 2 so far. The promos are amazing.

Also, I have two one Rising Thunder key. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

sjay1994

That ultimate muscle vid was one of the ones that leaked early.

Man, that video was more hype than I expected it to be.

Anung

Un Rama
Playing Resi 3 on a DS4 feels so good. I can't go back to using DS3 any more. I'm just at the clock tower bit now so catching up to the LP. Seriously forgot how tough this game can be. Feels so challenging considering how effortless Resi 2 is.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I set the rustlemania 2 titlecard as My background, I don't think anything will stop THAT. Its too good, and features the likeness of: El Woolio, Cactus Pat, The Punishment, Mr. Cena, and Random Battle Ready Zach.
Star Fox Adventures part 6
Site

Youtube

Looks like everyone just forgot
Furriest adventures continue. I hope they find falco and star wolf soon.

So I was going to rant about the new Fantastic Four movie but decided that it wasn't worth the effort. Just... What a shit movie.

Also curses on everyone responsible for the continued mistreatment of Dr. Doom on the silver screen.

Pat: I've started to play RE2 in my head!

Liam: You realized you could just play it on your Vita right-

Pat: NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FAST YOU CAN PLAY IT WHEN YOU'RE NOT HINDERED BY TIME AND SPACE!

Top Bottom