• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

Kurod

Banned
These images mean nothing:

capcom_mh_new00.jpg

A few weeks after that picture was taken, Capcom began development on MH3G for 3DS.

Was this at the award ceremony where Sony gave Capcom 4 million yen for MHP3rd going quadruple platnium?

Kaz looked so happy there. I wonder if he knew.

Edit back on topic: Gonna be hell to try and watch this at 2am then go to work only four hours later.

damn, 1am central.

well at least i will have something to read on GAF (if not 504'ed) in the morning before work. hoping for lots of smiles and gifs instead of boo's and farts.

Spiegel

Was this at the award ceremony where Sony gave Capcom 4 million yen for MHP3rd going quadruple platnium?

Kaz looked so happy there. I wonder if he knew.

Edit back on topic: Gonna be hell to try and watch this at 2am then go to work only four hours later.

Nah, the picture is from the MHP3 announcement.

The ceremony where Sony awarded Capcom was around the MH3G 3DS launch iirc.

These images mean nothing:

capcom_mh_new00.jpg

A few weeks after that picture was taken, Capcom began development on MH3G for 3DS.

If there was gonna be any DQ on any PS platform, I think they would have announced a DQX port to PS3/4/V when they announced the PC port. As is, I doubt we'll see DQ on any PS platform, especially considering how the 3DS is prime to receive DQXI.

Hexa

I'm in the pretty much the exact same boat, but with school. Conference at 2. Need to leave for class by 7. :(

It'll be worth it. BELIEVE!!!

If there was gonna be any DQ on any PS platform, I think they would have announced a DQX port to PS3/4/V when they announced the PC port. As is, I doubt we'll see DQ on any PS platform, especially considering how the 3DS is prime to receive DQXI.

I'd be willing to bet DQX ends up on PS4 actually.

Dante316

My plan is simple, watch Sunday night football rooting for giants, then watch breaking bad replay or stream and dexter stream and sony conference and hitting refresh on neogaf till hearts content. Woo baby!

Quick predictions seeing as the hype train has set off -

- Release date announced for Japan (January 2014)
- Price announcement for Japan
- First Party Launch line up Knack, Killzone, Driveclub - with new trailers
- Yakuza PS4 announced - Spring 2014 launch
- Deep Down gameplay trailer and announced as launch title

Keeping things realistic, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

- We may see TLG trailer. It's a bit of a stretch though.

sn00zer

I need help gauging my hype levels
on a scale from Gamescom PS4 presentation to E3 PS4 presentation how hyped should I be?

Wynnebeck

Banned
My plan is simple, watch Sunday night football rooting for giants, then watch breaking bad replay or stream and dexter stream and sony conference and hitting refresh on neogaf till hearts content. Woo baby!

Oh yeah, new Dexter is on tonight! Whoo!

sn00zer

Quick predictions seeing as the hype train has set off -

- Release date announced for Japan (January 2014)
- Price announcement for Japan
- First Party Launch line up Knack, Killzone, Driveclub - with new trailers
- Yakuza PS4 announced - Spring 2014 launch
- Deep Down gameplay trailer and announced as launch title

Keeping things realistic, hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

- We may see TLG trailer. It's a bit of a stretch though.

This seems very likely.....I still expect a TLG trailer thrown in there as the "one more thing" at the end... why the big 3 havent done the "one more thing" the last few conferences is mind boggling

EDIT: Is ICO/SotC as popular in Japan as it is in the west?

def sim

An internally developed Demon's Souls sequel or a Yakuza announcement would be just dandy. I suspect announcements like those might be held back for TGS, though.

This seems very likely.....I still expect a TLG trailer thrown in there as the "one more thing" at the end... why the big 3 havent done the "one more thing" the last few conferences is mind boggling

I think they did alright numbers, but I'm pretty sure the Team Ico games have commercially flopped in all regions. Likely why Sony hasn't made finishing up TLG a priority.

Bumhead

Banned
Are there any spoiler thread arrangements for those of us not able to make the live stream?

I've got tomorrow off work specifically to have a much needed lay in after working a lot recently so I have zero desire to wake up for a 7am live stream. I want to be able to watch it at about 11am with some breakfast and my feet up without knowing everything that's happened first.

Skeff

At gamescom Sony did one more thing and announced minecraft as launch title.

ReaperXL7

TGS related stuff is usually boring or crap with a chance of a small gem tbqh.

While I would caution people about getting their hopes up the truth is that we have almost no information on what Japanese devs are working on for PS4, or Xbone so its possible we could get some solid announcements out of this. Id expect more in terms of games from TGS proper though.

Any information on if we can watch the stream on the Vitas Nico Nico app?

Predictions:

• Japanese release date
  • Japanese price
  • Yakuza Ishin
  • And then footage of Knack, Driveclub etc

Pretty accurate.
Throw in one or two modest third party reveals (not exclusive) for launch, including a Gundam game.

Might see one first party title like Everybody's Golf PS4.

SgtCobra

Okay, let me cook something up..
- January release date.
- 4/6 Japanese centric launch games and only 2 will be "better than mediocre"
- disappointments and tears.
- promises about third party games which may never see the light.

Bye

Top Bottom