• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2013 live stream links

Kyon

Banned
This makes me feel much better about the Dead Rising exclusive to Xbox One. If it was a choice between the two I would say the PS4 is definitely getting the better Capcpom exclusive.

yup looks on par with the first trailer too especially the fire and dragons *.*

CrisKre

Deep down does look good. Im a bit woriied about the gameplay thogh. Looks a bit limited. It seems you only play in that dungeon being random generated?

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER IDOLM@STER

nib95

Banned
It didn't look quite as good, but it looked relatively close. Post processing and fluid dynamics were toned down, but to Capcom's defence, this is probably pre-alpha, so will end up looking better before launch.

Stimpack

I heard you like Miku, so we put Miku in your steaming service so you can listen to Miku while you play Miku Miku Hockey. Miku.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

mephixto

Banned
iyEXAsasb3EKl.gif

Chupacabras!!!

Vire

While Deep Down doesn't look like the initial trailer, it still looks significantly better than anything on current generation.

Have to say I am disappointed in Deep Down, I thought it was going to be open world. Sounds like the future is just a hub level and dungeons will get randomly generated when you go "into" the computer.

Ah well.

Eknots

i know lots of people are trolling about it but it seems like some actually don't know, uverworld is a japanese rock band.

ramb0211

Banned
...are people disappointed by Deep Down?

I thought that looked simply amazing, and the concept (not the "future" story, whatever) seems incredible.

VERY excited.

Could be cool. Combat looked a little goofy and basic, but need more to go on to judge anything. If it's just dungeons I will be disappointed. I want to explore kingdoms not trudge through hallways.

B_Boss

Deep Down & GG: Xrd Sign....period. I'm done.

@FluxWaveZ: they better have Chipp in the roster lol.

I guess I should've known House can speak Japanese but wow....boss.

Top Bottom