• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Bloodborne DLC
-The Last Guardian
-Gravity Rush 1HD+2 (PS4 only)
-Everybody Golf
-Sony Japan Project
-Level 5 New IP
-Persona 5
-Dragon Quest XI
-Star Ocean V
-Tekken 7
-Tales of Berseria
-IdolMaster PS4
-Street Fighter V
-Deep Down
-Sega/Yakuza Team PS4 Project
-CyberConnect2 New Game
-Ys 8
-Atelier Sophie
-Yoru no Nai Kuni
-Vanillaware New Game
-Other smaller japanese games

HERE.
WE.
FUCKING.
GO.
Man, I am so pumped for this.

Ys 8 and Persona 5 are the the games I have the most interest towards.

Bloodborne DLC man and Level 5 better be there with their ps4 game that was supposed to be at e3.
post-39510-birdman-hand-rub-gif-Imgur-otMs.gif

Dark_castle

Man I wish it's Winter already, so we could have our first proper look at FFVIIR. I really need to know how it's battle system going to be like.

But I'm still very excited for this presentation. So many titles I'm looking forward to!

Navid

Hopefully they will unveil the next Gran Turismo title there and then give even more details on it at Paris...

I kindof want them to announce the P5 release date, but I also want another crazy 24+hour-ATLUS-stream-with-dumb-things-every-couple-of-hours-leading-up-to-a-final-trailer...thing.

Either way, man, if P5 comes out this year I'm going to be so damn happy.

delSai

Finally, a date for the conference. I will probably watch it live unless something unexpected happens.
Hyped for the new Eyes of Heaven trailer and Level-5's RPG, which is hopefully there.
I want it to be Inazuma Eleven, but it will never happen :(
Should be good.

Some Nobody

-Bloodborne DLC
-The Last Guardian
-Gravity Rush 1HD+2 (PS4 only)
-Everybody Golf
-Sony Japan Project
-Level 5 New IP
-Persona 5
-Dragon Quest XI
-Star Ocean V
- SaGa Vita
- World of Final Fantasy
-Tekken 7
-Tales of Berseria
-IdolMaster PS4
-Street Fighter V
-Deep Down
-Sega/Yakuza Team PS4 Project
-CyberConnect2 New Game
-Ys 8
-Atelier Sophie
-Yoru no Nai Kuni
-Vanillaware New Game
-Other smaller japanese games

HERE.
WE.
FUCKING.
GO.

"But TGS doesn't have anything important" is the new "PS4 has no games". I'm not even sure this list has everything and it's still amazing. Would blow E3 away, except...well...nothing could blow this past E3 away.

GeoramA

Ok, sweet. All the conferences are set. Out of all of them, TGS could be the best one in terms of announcements. Can't wait!

Endo Punk

The press event i am most excited about this year. Sony better push Japanese development and collaborations as far as it can go this time.

Rosur

Not expecting too much from this probably more FFXV and World of Final Fantasy along with Persona 5 and Yakuza info.

I also see some more JRPG's being announced for the PS4 and smaller Japanese games and maybe some western versions announced? (does western version being announced happen at TGS).

There's so much stuff they could realistically show that there's no way it doesn't end in disappointment when many expected titles don't show up.

Also, eager to see how they manage to top last year Vita dissing.

Posted on PlayStation Japan's official Twitter account earlier today...

Apparently it could be a teaser for a new Boku no Natsuyasumi. This is written alongside it...

夏休みの宿題、もう終わった?

I recognise Natsuyasumi at the start, but I can't read the rest. Anyone?

I'm kinda shitting my pants in excitement right now.

Apparently it could be a teaser for a new Boku no Natsuyasumi. This is written alongside it...

I know it's going to be on PS4 since there seems to be little chance of Sony funding another Vita game at this point, but this could do really well on Vita if they tried.

The console seems to have hit a bit of a brick wall in terms of expanding userbase. It has the otaku crowd; anime fans; hunting game fans etc., but not a lot broader.

Minecraft has started to expand that, bringing in a lot of younger gamers from what I can tell. Boku no Natsuyasumi is another one which might expand things a little more, being a fairly laid back, slow-paced kinda game.

I'd really love to see another one anyway, regardless of where it goes. I've imported 3 & 4 and loved them, even if I can't understand the text without external translation help.

salromano

夏休みの宿題、もう終わった?

It just says "Have you finished your summer vacation homework yet?" Lots of people are responding they can't because of PS4/Vita/Sony. :p

Not sure if it's indicating anything Boku no Natsuyasumi related, but Millennium Kitchen has been super quiet since Attack of the Friday Monsters, and the time feels right for a new entry. :3

Begaria

Been waiting for this announcement. I was expecting it to be earlier like the past couple of years, but I always felt it made more sense to have the conference closer to TGS itself. I'm looking forward to staying up late again to watch it.

Edit: Starts 1 AM my time and ends 2:30 AM. Boy. That's going to be fun, especially since I'll have a squalling newborn to take care of.

Styles

I think I've read somewhere that Japan Studio has been working on a JRPG? I think it was Verendus who gave us the hint.

It just says "Have you finished your summer vacation homework yet?" Lots of people are responding they can't because of PS4/Vita/Sony. :p

Not sure if it's indicating anything Boku no Natsuyasumi related, but Millennium Kitchen has been super quiet since Attack of the Friday Monsters, and the time feels right for a new entry. :3

Thanks for the translation. Yeah, that doesn't sound like a heavy nod to BokuNatsu to me, but just another means of saying "Please be excited for our conference!" I hope I'm wrong though. I've been convinced for a while now that Sony has wiped their hands clean of both Millennium Kitchen and the franchise, so for a new entry to be announced.. well, that would just floor me.

djjinx2

large.jpg

BumRush

If Sony shows half of what I assume they will show, it'll be a great conference...

Most wanted:

FFXII HD
Bloodborne DLC
Persona 5 release date
Level 5

Kane1345

8am for me from the looks of it. Perfect!

Now.......GIMME PERSONA 5! I don't care if it's NA release date, I'll import it so fast....

夏休みの宿題、もう終わった?

Might need to get some Depends before the 15th then.

redhood56

Banned
Even though I won't be able to watch live, I will do some Bold Predictions
-Persona 5 Worldwide launch December 8th(except Europe, because fuck you Europe)
-DanganRonpa 1 VR launch title in Japan for Morpheus
-DanganRonpa 3 is also a Morpheus game(The creator said that it will come out in an unexpected way)
-Level 5 will show their new game, will blow everyone pants off. Release date 2016 worldwide
-Some TLG stuff
-Gravity Rush 1HD+2 packaged together for PS4. It looks amazing but doesn't blow everyone pants off
-The Yakuza team are working on Shenmue 3, makes Yu Suzuki's version non canon. It is also a Miku spinoff
-Dragon Quest guy comes out, shows pretty DQ 11 stuff
-Bandai Namco comes out on stage to reveal they are changing their name back to Namco Bandai like it should be
-Bloodborne expansion is about an evil forest, launching in late October/November
-Shu comes out, reveals new AAA game from Japan studio. It is a rhythm gaming starring every character to star in a PlayStation game ever.

RiverBed

Banned
I hope they'll be a Gravity Rush Vita/PS4.

Also, and this may be a long shot, but is it known if they'll be translations for the international audience? It will include Asia, after all.
*crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom