• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxbeldin

NKVTjQX.gif

Being in a health state that I'm dealing with what you just said there comwnt kinda bugs me ...

But I do agree with what you're trying to say about it ..
Keep seeing dumb shit being said one after the other plus they keep mentioning us GAF and how they hate it lol

Sorry man, I guess I shouldn't have said it like that!

Numb

I find that I don't get too disappointed when I something I predict fails to happen. It's all in good fun.

Indeed. Meant in the way of hoping for real stuff that should be a no-brainer.
Asking for something like a normal EU P5 release after what happened every other single time with Atlus should not be a thing in this day.
I do go crazy with the stuff i know will never happen. Like TXSF.

On Bloodborne 2 (Bloodborne spoilers):
I don't see how they do a straight sequel. After the reveal of the Great Ones, the mystery of the world is diminished significantly. I'd love a spiritual successor with similar gameplay, but I think nearly everything else has to totally change for it to feel fresh and unpredictable again.

The more I think about it, the more I think a prequel would make more sense.

I'll say that I actually will be disappointed if Bloodborne DLC doesn't show...the time is just right. If they wait until PSX to announce it, it would pretty have to launch same day, right? Dark Souls 3 is closing in fast, it seems.

VertPin

I don't see how they do a straight sequel. After the reveal of the Great Ones, the mystery of the world is diminished significantly. I'd love a spiritual successor with similar gameplay, but I think nearly everything else has to totally change for it to feel fresh and unpredictable again.

The sequel would probably be set in a different land.

Fat4all

Banned
I honestly want a little more Morpheus talk.

I know we probably won't get an solid info like a price til PSX, but I'd still like to see some new stuff being made for it, even if it's just throw-away info on new things being worked on.

EDIT: LOOK ALIVE, PEOPLE!

It'll be a spiritual successor called Blodborne.

I'm excited.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!

Minions

It was all a dream.... now you enter the real reality, one we thought was good... but turns out that was not the truth. It is easy enough to sequel since the previous game was essentially a dream

Melchiah

I disagree with that, as
I knew about them before playing and completing the game, and it didn't strip away the feel of mystery to me.

It was all a dream.... now you enter the real reality, one we thought was good... but turns out that was not the truth. It is easy enough to sequel since the previous game was essentially a dream

All they need to say is the cycle continues just like all Souls games and we'll be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom