• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCEJA Press Conference 2015 dated for September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Bloodborne 2 (Bloodborne spoilers):
I don't see how they do a straight sequel. After the reveal of the Great Ones, the mystery of the world is diminished significantly. I'd love a spiritual successor with similar gameplay, but I think nearly everything else has to totally change for it to feel fresh and unpredictable again.

Few years later or before the Hunt. Complete new Theme (But Blood still needs to be important because of the name) because the Hunt was probably a special thing just for Yharnam. New Characters with new Background and new Old Ones. The Old One doing the Hunt shouldnt be in BB2 because he was destroid in one ending. In the end Bloodborne could even End up in Space. There are a ton of possibilities.

The DLC should only focus on the time where Willem was Still in the Academy.

Alright the hype's finally kicking in for me. Bring it on Sony. I'm ready.

32097b3528318d086354269b2aee20407a0891c4.gif

If I get more Bloodborne the rest of the hour and a half could be a breakdown of how to assemble a tricycle in slow-motion and I wouldn't care.

poncle

This year my games wishlist went from 0 to 21 titles, not sure if I want even more or just want it to stop there.
Throw me a bunch of release dates to make me happy Sony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom