• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scrubs (12/7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenguman

What was the punchline to that high-5 joke? I missed what the 2 doctors said to the guy after he told the story.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Kids are creepy because of their small hands, that's just a damn fact.

hXc_thugg

First episode I've watched in awhile! I always miss it because I have insomnia-kind of/sort of and I sleep at really weird times for a few hours. I always seem to miss Scrubs, must be God's will! But this week I kicked God's ass and totally watched it. Good stuff.

<3 <3 <3 Zach Braff <3 <3 <3

jiggle

Very good episode, as always.
Even better when it's focus on all of its core characters like this one.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I missed it but uh, caught it later...

Anyway, pretty good episode. I really liked all the specialized memories for each person about their best moment in medicine. It was fun to see their priorities and quirks come out in each one. Also really nice to see Dr Wen back, if only for a flashback. According to IMDB, this appears to be the first episode he's been in since three quarters through season three, and that seems to ring true in my memory. I've missed his character though, I always liked Turk having a sort of mentor too, and some of the drama/comedy based around the surgery team. Hopefully he'll be back, unless I missed something and his character officially left the hospital or something.

Another note though, with my continuing interest in seeing these characters truly evolve, isn't this like the billionth time that Dr Cox has been forced to face his relationship with JD and let go a bit? It's a good sentiment, but I feel like it's been done.

I missed the Matthew Perry one as well, but haven't gotten to watch it yet.

AniHawk

Steve crying in the closet was hilarious.

Good sentimental episode too. I'm loving this season so far, even though it's not up to snuff with the earliest episodes.

AirBrian

Kid: "I like baseball."
Kelso: "Oh really? My son likes baseball, but not playing -- more of the designing and sewing of the uniforms."

:lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom