• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SCRUBS - Tuesday, 3/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamfixx

I don't know shit about shit
LOL Scrubs was fuckin hilarious tonight :lol :lol :lol
J.D. : *Looks down at crotch* Mr. Peeps??? Why are you British??!?! :lol

aparisi2274

excellent episode.

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing toward the end of the episode? It was real good.

For some reason that scene with his gf at the end that was in fast frame, reminded me of Garden State.

Celicar

Banned
Oh shit. This show still comes on? I thought it was canceled ages ago. I will have to check it out next week.

aparisi2274 said:
excellent episode.

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing toward the end of the episode? It was real good.

For some reason that scene with his gf at the end that was in fast frame, reminded me of Garden State.
WEll, tonight's episode was directed by Zach Braff =P

jiggle

Heather Graham will be back for one more episode this season.

And a big plot twist is supposed to happen between
Carla and Turk, that changes everything for the 4.

aparisi2274

LinesInTheSand said:
WEll, tonight's episode was directed by Zach Braff =P

Ahh, so that makes sense.

Now can anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing at the end of the episode?

Azala

Really good episode. I feel bad about the Carla Turk thing, and I feel really bad for J.D. He's as cursed as I am.

Not as funny as usual, but still good and perfect for the mood I was in.

Amneziak

aka The Hound
Everything was good except one thing: DON'T MAKE THE JANITOR HUMAN. I don't want to see his "soft" side.

Zensetsu

The Hound said:
Everything was good except one thing: DON'T MAKE THE JANITOR HUMAN. I don't want to see his "soft" side.

Yeah the janitor and kelso are the best parts of the show.

JD: "well sir you've worked here for a long time, i was wondering if you had any interesting stories to tell."
Kelso" Son, i don't usually do this but...very well....i remember back in 78'.. I DON'T LIKE YOU" *walks off*

it cracks me up.

Awesome episode, what was it that Todd said when he was in the lunch room with the janitor? It was like high five, but instead of "high", he said something like "depressing", but it was more than one word.

Hopefully Braff will get to direct more episodes, I loved Garden State, and got a vibe watching the show tonight.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Not sure what that last song is, but the Scrubs official site catalogues the song names here.

Personally, I like that they're exploring Janitor a bit. A lot of this season has been filled with the core four characters acting like caricatures of their former selves, and it's nice to add a dimension somewhere. If it leads to a storyline with Elliot, fine by me considering she's had relatively little to do all season.

Mike Works - "Tough break five"

border

I would be kind of annoyed at a Janitor-Elliot storyline in terms of the dramatic and character-interaction aspects of the show......but the comedy potential for it is pretty great.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
I liked todays episode. Not too sure if I'm liking the extra Janitor screentime, but he does rock though.

Definitely felt like a Zach Braff directed episode, I realised before my friend even mentioned it on MSN. :lol

Tedesco!

I think this is a pretty good season. Even if Scrubs is having a weak season overall, it's still better than most of the shit that passes as entertainment on TV.

Amneziak

aka The Hound
Slightly off topic: anyone watch Committed afterwards? I'm still not really into it, but it's better than I initially thought it would be. What they should do is put it after that crap Will & Grace; then it will seem TEN times funnier.

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
I dunno maybe this is old news but I just saw in TV guide that Zach Braff is gonna be on an episode of Arrested Development. A cross-over between the two best comedies on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom