• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SE practically guaranteed to localize Bravely Default after 1000 signature petition!!

Jarekx

I really hope that guy is legit.

Could be a damn good year for us from SE.

I want to believe they still got it in em!

fates

I'm not sure I buy this "insider".

It's just... for those that remember when Dissidia 012 was coming out, Tifa's reveal at that closed stage event, Square Enix went absolutely apeshit about making sure it wasn't on youtube or anything, and yet here we have this guy, who appears to be in meetings close enough to people with sensitive information like that, and he's regularly posting it on Gamefaqs? Just seems all kinds of off to me.

Or maybe I'm just bitter about that "insider" on another board who claimed Atlus was going to localize Valkyria Chronicles 3...

hongcha

I don't buy that Gamefaq's dude's story. I strongly assumed All the Bravest was unrelated to Bravely Default, as did this guy and many others, before its reveal. That doesn't make me or those like me "insiders".

fates

I don't buy that Gamefaq's dude's story. I strongly assumed All the Bravest was unrelated to Bravely Default, as did this guy and many others, before its reveal. That doesn't make me or those like me "insiders".

To be fair, he did say "he didn't really know" on that one.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
I've never given a shit about a handheld game in my life, but after recently seeing this game, I have signed the petition and will seriously consider purchasing a 3DS for the game. The petition has only just over 2,000 signatures, can we get this up to 8k?

Why do we need to ask for this?

Square enix could potentially surprise the hell out of us with an excellent E3 conference if this makes the list......They've got:

FFXIII - Lightning Returns
FFXIV - A Realm Reborn
FFvsXIII
FFX HD PS3/Vita
FFXV (PS4)
Bravely Default

If they give us all of that (with gameplay and release dates) they might just improve their reputation.

Mariolee

Square enix could potentially surprise the hell out of us with an excellent E3 conference if this makes the list......They've got:

FFXIV - A Realm Reborn
FFvsXIII
FFX HD PS3/Vita
FFXV (PS4)
Bravely Default

If they give us all of that (with gameplay and release dates) they might just improve their reputation.

Wow, that's a lot of Final Fantasy.

Reveirg

FFXIV - A Realm Reborn
FFvsXIII
FFX HD PS3/Vita
FFXV (PS4)
Bravely Default

You forgot KH HD, Type-0, DQX and DQVII!!

(And there's the rumored FFX-2 HD)

S-E could really go all out with a really impressive line-up indeed....

Lucent

Signed it. There are already plenty of reasons for me to own a 3DS, but this would solidify it even more.

Top Bottom