• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sean Spicer resigns as White House Press Secretary

Exile20

So what is his future? Who the fuck would hire him now for anything? No one would take him serious since he lied constantly.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure the inevitable movie or series of this needs to be:

Made in America

It has to be called "MAGA". For the rest of my life, I will associate that with the shitshow that is this presidency.

So what is his future? Who the fuck would hire him now for anything? No one would take him serious since he lied constantly.

l8woCU1YmtyKlkNOh2TNvQJj8P78Rm56JljLDUj-83YzD3OU6UCvqM-vzqpBOkOrW2Q=w300

Wilsongt

This is why I don't understand the angle that he is a Trump loyalist. In the interview, he clearly bashes the man. Something changed?

KellyAnne Conway did the same thing when she worked for Ted Cruz, but now she is one of Trump's most annoying mouth pieces.

SummitAve

Banned
lol at people acting like no one would hire him.

Spicer is probably getting so many calls right now it's ridiculous.

Idk about being hired but, Yeah he's going to write a book or two for some absurd amount of money like literally everyone else in DC.

Surfinn

Lol yeah I agree fox news is dying to get Sean

Though he abandoned the president, so maybe they'd actually hate him

chadskin

Apparently Spicer was still in his office when they were welcoming Scaramouch to applause in it. Unreal.

Spicer started off:

• "A lot of you are hearing the news, and I want you to hear it directly from us."
  • He praised Scaramucci, said he's a fighter and can do a great job. Everyone applauded for Scaramucci.
  • Spicer added: "I want you all to be the first to hear that I told the president that I'm going to step down, but that I'm going to be very involved in the transition to make sure that Anthony can be very successful."
  • Sean framed the decision as wanting to give Mooch a clean slate.
  • A source in the room said he was very gracious about it, and everyone applauded for Sean.
https://www.axios.com/inside-the-room-at-sean-spicers-resignation-announcement-2463149510.html

Raven117

You know its bad when you feel sorry for Spicer.

Dude just wanted to meet the Pope.

Edit: Mueller to call Spicer in about well...Mueller has probably already called him.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
He's replacing Kermit. He's used to speaking for someone while they have their hands up his ass.

Dmented

Banned
This is sad imo. Spicer is the best thing to happen in this dark timeline

The answers he gives and shit he does is so dumb it's hilarious.

He will be missed. (For my laughter that is.)

Top Bottom