• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

Guile is the only character in the game with both his ultras being shitty.

Can't hate on anyone owing it up with Gouken though.

Dieminion got absolutely wrecked by Infiltration's Gouken. He was definitely adjusting though.
please replace sfxtk for vampire savior!
Yes please
Seriously? This ass game was actually hype at Shadowloo?
People were just hype about Mahvel coming up. I was waiting forever for it to start. Gonna watch the archive for SF GF since I was too tired to stay up.
So it is the best fighter then? MK and Blazblue are both very good fighters, but they aren't popular with stream monsters. Do they suck now because of it?

Masaki might be on to something here.
Hype is not a good measure of quality at all. Stream monsters would say otherwise though. It's annoying to see that hype determines a game's life so much now...

I feel like Ricky's Rufus has got really complacent. He needs to go to more international competition to light that spark. You noticed after every international lost for Justin he develops on his game, especially option selects. Ricky's Rufus looks the same as when he got 2nd to Daigo a few years back.

What the hell is going on with this stream. It keeps telling me to disable my adblocker or purchase a pro account. I have no ad blocker so that's not the problem. I also tried 2 different browsers. Now I'm stuck seeing this in a dark shade with no sound. Anybody know what's going on?

What the hell is going on with this stream. It keeps telling me to disable my adblocker or purchase a pro account. I have no ad blocker so that's not the problem. I also tried 2 different browsers. Now I'm stuck seeing this in a dark shade with no sound. Anybody know what's going on?

That only happens when i watch on my phone. o.0 But it usually go away very soon.

rCIZZLE

I thought I was the only one. Right now the only browser it's working on for me is IE with Chrome open for the stream chat.

kewlmyc

Haken!?!?!?

1323530146.jpg

EDIT: Aww. :(

Gamerbee vs Poongko was the best match of that tournament, imo.

I agree, sfxtekken looked really good. You know those people who say the game just isn't being played right? They are apparently correct.

Sure it still has issues, but seeing that match compared to the standard US style or even what jwong was trying to do was just worlds apart. Shame evo is 2v2 and will go nowhere close to that level because of it

I agree, sfxtekken looked really good. You know those people who say the game just isn't being played right? They are apparently correct.

Sure it still has issues, but seeing that match compared to the standard US style or even what jwong was trying to do was just worlds apart. Shame evo is 2v2 and will go nowhere close to that level because of it

Yea it's a shame really. High level SFxT is really underrated. Is it too late to switch to 1v1? o.0

I don't think I've ever seen a player actually take the DQ option from a pause.

I've seen it on stream and in person.

Top Bottom