• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

K.Sabot

2-3 Frankie G would of won.
3-5 Surf wins.

I don't even know who's the better player... so did the better player win? I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

If this was street fighter, I would say the other player adapted to his style and punished it.

But this is marvel, so I don't know dicks about anything.

Honestly who would pay $$$ to go a movies and watch a comedy flick when you can watch this shit for free?

Adam Sandler needs to take notes and stop with his bull shit movies! This is true COMEDY!!!

I just realized these were the two teams I was talking to Dahbomb about that I think are the two stupidest in the game going at each other.

Wesker/Vergil/Magneto
Wesker/Dorm/Magneto

sleepykyo

Blaming the stick AGAIN? For shame. And Guile is freer than free to internationals. Die clearly has the skills, but I can't remember the last time he had a passable showing against a non-American in AE.

Didn't he win a European tourney last year? But it does seem that for one of the arguably best US players, his track record is a bit low. I wonder if it just a lack of international attendance at the east coast majors (outside of Season's Beatings) or a play style clash.

ismk

Didn't he win a European tourney last year? But it does seem that for one of the arguably best US players, his track record is a bit low. I wonder if it just a lack of international attendance at the east coast majors (outside of Season's Beatings) or a play style clash.

Or it's just Guile. I honestly think Dieminion would be a bigger scare to everyone if he didn't play Guile.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The-Sandlot-Squints.jpg

Azure J

That fucking zombie... :lol

Avengers stuff I have to see tomorrow with fam, so I'm bailing out anytime spoilers get involved.

Top Bottom