• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

When will people realize that that kind of shit is apart of the game. This is also pools lol

No dude i am awesome in training mode where my shit is perfect and tournament stress is not a factor, thus these guys suck ass Kappa

that was some sorry stuff from frankie. he's pretty solid at locals, tournies seem to kill him.

You guys do know the whole point of 3 out of 5 is to eliminate the randomness right? So Mike Ross was good all along... but 2/3 was what made us think he was bad. #Kappa

Any word on the ST qualifiers? I just got back.

Also, this is too cool to not share. It's from Kuroppi's site and the SRK boards.

tournament_of_legends_banner.png

It looks better larger, but it is too large, so I'll quote it.

Infinite

No dude i am awesome in training mode where my shit is perfect and tournament stress is not a factor, thus these guys suck ass Kappa

that was some sorry stuff from frankie. he's pretty solid at locals, tournies seem to kill him.

Frankie has like the one of the best Dante's, I mean like he combos after air throw sans assists. Definitely a solid player.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Can't watch the stream at the moment.

From this page I gather that Frankie G just choked on stream?

Haunted

Any word on the ST qualifiers? I just got back.

Also, this is too cool to not share. It's from Kuroppi's site and the SRK boards.

It looks better larger, but it is too large, so I'll quote it.
Indeed very cool. Here's the GAF thread if you want to talk about the tournament etc. :D

Top Bottom