• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Secret Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.

=W=

Completely predictable, but some great performances, and I laughed my ass off at the ending (with the corn and whatnot...)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
He's not a schizophrenic, if anything he suffers from MPD. Learn your definitions dammit.

Personally I enjoyed the movie and loved the ending.

Jeffahn

The truth is that one of his personalities simply forgot that he was schizophrenic due to short term memory loss.

Rlan

I quite liked Secret Window until the very end. To me, it really felt like it came out of nowhere. I couldn't figure out how it all came to that conclusion.

Depp was the movies saving grace.

xsarien

daedsiluap
element said:
WTF? What a lame movie!!

I thought it was lame only because
it's basically King revisiting The Dark Half
, and someone in casting obviously picking up on it.

3phemeral

Rlan said:
I quite liked Secret Window until the very end. To me, it really felt like it came out of nowhere. I couldn't figure out how it all came to that conclusion.

Depp was the movies saving grace.
Agreed. The Movie was doing fine up until the scene after the post office; ruined from there on.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
1079094537_SceneWindow.jpg

'You stole my stories'

I thought it was alright. The ending was a bit of a letdown, though....a little too predictably cliche.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Very predictable, and the story's ending was only not given away until then because characters kept talking in extremely vague ways. It was so obvious that characters were both talking about different things, and completely unrealistic when neither realized and just continued using anything but specifics.

Still, Depp and Turturro put in good performances, but that's not enough to save a movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom