• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seen the new Esquire with Scarlett? (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
JESUS this girl is hot. Definitely the most, um, arousing photos I've ever seen of her.

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

JESUS JESUS

Matlock

Banned
Feh. I thought she had a lot of hot potential after Ghost World, but the more I see of her nowadays...squandered, all of it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Matlock said:
Feh. I thought she had a lot of hot potential after Ghost World, but the more I see of her nowadays...squandered, all of it.
Hmm.

I can only accept this as the rantings of a madman. You can vindicate yourself by posting a hotter girl, y'know...

Liono said:
She was cute as hell in Lost in Translation

I loved her in Lost in Translation...

then I saw Girl with a Pearl Earring...god, get some sun. She was so unattractive in that movie, it was scary. Haunted me for weeks. Weeks!

jenov4

Ghost World was playing the other night on Showcase. Dayum, this girl must have been like 15 at the time, but she was fully developed.

I had watched Ghost World back when it came out in 2001, but totally didn't realize it was Scarlett in the movie. GO WATCH IT NOW GAFFERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom