• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sega announcing AAA title at Gamescom

cormack12

Gold Member
Not sure if it means 'new' or new version of old IP.

Unannounced AAA Title

Visitors will be treated to a first-hand look at an all-new AAA game that has yet to be revealed to the public.

KàIRóS

The new Fantasy RPG from ATLUS?

5hcRzVS.jpg

AAA could be anything from Sega of Japan, Atlus, or their western devs like Creative Assembly. Hmm...

To be honest. I kind of want an Alien Isolation 2. But that will probably not happen.

Reactions: RSB

NickFire

One of my rules of thumb: If a dev or pub declares that an unannounced game is AAA, there's a good chance I will not agree with them once its announced. AAA does not just mean $60+

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Vectorman reboot?
Alien Storm?
A proper Hatsune Miku game?
V..Virtua Fighter?

It will prob be a new 3DSonic game :/
The new Fantasy RPG from ATLUS?

5hcRzVS.jpg
2 Things.
1. Sega owns Atlus but it never takes credit for their games and they usually give them their own stage to promote Atlus titles.
2. That thing is dead.

Isa

I'd love a Golden Axe or Shining Force in the vein of the original titles. But it'll never happen. I've learned to live with that.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Whether it's Yakuza, Sonic etc. it's reasonable to assume it's a prepared project by developers that know what they're doing.

EDMIX

AAA? Nice...

I wonder if its developed by sega or published ?

Likely developed, SEGA rarely publishes titles they don't own. I can't think of a single time this gen they did that outside of their deals with EA to publisher those titles in Japan...

Top Bottom