• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA reveals Hyenas by Creative Assembly

mansoor1980

Gold Member
200.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
This guy is talking about the most basic trivial Battle Royale features as if it's some groundbreaking gameplay mechanic.

It's as if he's never seen any other battle royale in the last 3 years, lol.

Edit: if this is another reveal with just concept art and zero gameplay I'm losing it

Last edited:

Hugare

I'm pretty sure this trailer was made by the team who made that visually stunning episode from Love, Death & Robots, right?

Love the artstyle from the trailer, but dont know how much of it will be translated to gameplay

Looks cool. But It would have to be amazing to fill the void that Alien Isolation left, and it wasn't.

Sounds ambitious, ideas sound cool. they say its about, speed, movement and adjusting tactics. It will be interesting to see if it controls well and if they can pull it off. Aliens Isolation team is talented though.

Three

I'm pretty sure this trailer was made by the team who made that visually stunning episode from Love, Death & Robots, right?

Love the artstyle from the trailer, but dont know how much of it will be translated to gameplay

Looks cool. But It would have to be amazing to fill the void that Alien Isolation left, and it wasn't.
Which episode? The astronaut one?

Top Bottom