• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA TGS 2011 Stage Show (Sep 15th - 18th JP Time)

George Claw M.D. said:
Dem jiggle physics.

y0edM.jpg

Major changes from Alpha moving forward:
-Increased tech power
-Bullet and art charging live from sub-palette
-More Cast parts for character creation
-No defensive stats on vanity clothing
-UI Overhaul based on alpha suggestions (increasing size of some icons, changing others)
-Improved access to chat options with gamepad

ShadiWulf

Was there any new media revealed yesterday? i wasn't watching the show the whole time.. i didn't see anything new from when i was watching it.

EDIT: well besides the PSO2 City trailer of course.

ShadiWulf

Dream17 said:
did you see the character editor in PSO2?

Probably the most advanced existing today in a video game
Oh yeah that too. xD i saw it before that, but that was a really crazy demonstration.

ShadiWulf

^lol

I'm personally looking forward to Sonic's 20th anniversary special. Probably see some random new snippets of Generations footage as Jun Senoue slams on his guitar.

SykoTech

Yeah....I'm just going to assume that they are holding everything awesome back for the last second. I'm sure Sega will deliver. They are known for crushing my hopes or anything.

IrishNinja

so, just the PSO2 character creation thing again? i should really go watch that sometime. anyone got a link?

gonna go check OP for the schedule to see what's up next.

ShadiWulf

SONIC 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL is the big event for today

16:20 JST
08:20 BST (not sure if this was right, i was having problems with the math, lol)

3:30am EDT
2:20am CDT
12:20am PDT

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
ShadiWulf said:
SONIC 20TH ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL is the big event for today

16:20 JST
08:20 BST (not sure if this was right, i was having problems with the math, lol)

3:30am EDT
2:20am CDT
12:20am PDT
Will watch.

Is it just music, though? I'm hoping for more Sky Sanctuary, but I'm not holding my breath.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hmmm... I thought Sega was gonna reveal more Dreamcast classics.

Top Bottom