• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA TGS 2011 Stage Show (Sep 15th - 18th JP Time)

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Emerald Coast.

Oh man, now Modern Chemical Plant mix! Dat bass. At least Ohtani can play bass.

Rated-Rsuperstar said:
Hey look gameplay and people playing guitars. Well this already beats Kojima's show.
I wonder if this show will have people pulling stickers off boards?!

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
They really need to fix the mixing. I can mostly hear the bass and some of the drums, but the guitar is getting drowned out.

Ouch at that unsuccessful attempt to sing in head voice. >_<

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Let's see if he'll do Reach for the Stars. Might do Endless Possibility, then.

Hm. I wonder if they're even going to have a vocal song for Generations. Or even announce it here.

The shitty mixing is really bugging me... And he needs to stop trying to attempt head voice. My vocal coach would have strangled him.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Maybe the key is too high and they forgot to transpose it to make it easier on the vocalist. This has happened to me for a few choir solos. It sucks, but at least he's dealing (poorly, but he's... dealing... I guess).

Japanese Eggman laughs.

RobbieNick

Dark Schala said:
Maybe the key is too high and they forgot to transpose it to make it easier on the vocalist. This has happened to me for a few choir solos. It sucks, but at least he's dealing (poorly, but he's... dealing... I guess).

Japanese Eggman laughs.

He's trying hard. I'll give him that. Poor guy.

.....Is it over? Yup.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Well... that was abrupt...

Some of the Japanese speakers in the chat are complaining that he didn't sing His World or Live and Learn.

Amir0x

Banned
Super Monkey Ball VITA? Dare I dream that THIS one might not suck?

Monkey Ball Wii was miserable, Monkey Ball 3DS was a joke... can I bare one more disappointment? Nah, this will suck too... probably will be offensively easy and have like a 2 hour single player mode. At least it seems Monkey Target is returning. One good bit of news... dare to dream?

lunchwithyuzo said:
Didn't see it mentioned anywhere but Puyo Puyo 20th Anniversary ports were announced for 3DS, Wii and PSP, release Dec 15.
3DS screens!

8.jpg

2.jpg

Top Bottom