• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

segaga fake games (feat. ace wombat 2 and valkyrie frohaile)

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Final Pharmacy :lol

God I love SGGG

SGGG5.jpg

The subtlety of this one is fucking amazing.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
biocat said:
I think my favorite is the "sauce" one.

Must be some good sauce.

is that supposed to be an Ys joke?

hteng said:
l laughed at the garou parody, it sounds so ecchi/hentai, for those that can't read kanji, it means Hungry Wolf Train, which would make a good hentai game name hahaha

I don't really think that was the real intention.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
TheSonicRetard said:
The final cutscene and boss battle are the greatest, most epic moments in the history of video games.
Jesus, the Shenmue music in the end, and quite possibly the best final boss ever.

Luckily this was released at a time when most people didn't give a shit about Sega, otherewise I doubt it would ever have been made otherwise.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Hate to be a downer, but that's like the fifth time I've heard a "Mortal Wombat" joke, and it's already been parodied in at least one game (Toonstruck)

Gagaman

I have direct files of many of these, if anyone wants them for avatars etc.

ojnpe9.jpg

ayt3wy.jpg

122yu0l.jpg

58uuv.jpg

dfv2b.jpg

The artwork is so close to the orignals in some of these I wonder how they got away with it. :lol

thetrin

hteng said:
then what's the real intention ;p

It's just a parody on the closeness between 伝説 and 電鉄.

Thus the reason Terry is wearing a train conductor's uniform.

SovanJedi said:
Hate to be a downer, but that's like the fifth time I've heard a "Mortal Wombat" joke, and it's already been parodied in at least one game (Toonstruck)

You realize SGGG is a Dreamcast game right?

Tom_Cody

Teasel said:

Can someone translate this? I don't see anything in the image that would make a clear joke.

Teasel said:

What does Otalu mean? Cooking or something? I never thought I'd see Solid Snake holding a crab in an action pose. :lol

This is an awesome thread. I had no idea this stuff existed. Virtually every piece of media I've seen from Segagaga has impressed me.

Gagaman

The rest of the direct copies I've got:

2zs9z7l.jpg

dde5hy.jpg

17dapt.jpg

2ze9v7d.jpg

ogied4.jpg

243q0i0.jpg

2lxeaf6.jpg

2z7oshy.jpg

23hae4h.jpg

1zn8lm8.jpg

I also have this, although I don't know if it's spoofing anything in particular:

33z62yf.jpg

thetrin

Tom_Cody said:
Can someone translate this? I don't see anything in the image that would make a clear joke.

If I'm reading that right, it says 六畳マッン (Six tatami man (its meant to be a pun on rockman, but I don't know how to read it properly...six is roku, so that much is obvious...I'm guessing it's supposed to be RokujyouMan). I dunno if I'm mistranslating that.

(There are six tatami mats at the bottom of the pic)

Sorry, my Japanese is not as good as other gaffers. :(

[Nintex]

The good old days of SEGA, they did alot of crazy shit back then. I remember that they put a picture of their president on the Dreamcast boxes.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
122yu0l.jpg

That one made me chuckle as that was something I had thought of something just like that before. Cute.

Top Bottom