• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sekiro is TGA's 2019 GOTY

Shifty1897

XkpRA7o.jpg
Not saying I agree with this, but it is a bad comparison. A better comparison would be if Sekiro was a movie that intentionally left out subtitles that deaf people could turn on, and when they complained the hardcore crowd said "READ LIPS BRO".

It's fine if the normal game is hard as shit, but no one was ever wronged by devs including an optional easy mode.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
celebrated "as a win"?

win for who?

are we on teams?

this is why i can't stand these people. everything has to be calculated. it's like everyone is a fucking politician.

Also disabled people have excelled at From games in the past, this jerk is discounting their fandom to prove a point.

LOL @ "ACTUAL JOURNALISTS" jesus take your head out of your ass

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
playing this again but for the first time on PS4 Pro. it's so great.

Genichiro is one of the best boss fights of all time. easily up there in my From's top 3.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
playing this again but for the first time on PS4 Pro. it's so great.

Genichiro is one of the best boss fights of all time. easily up there in my From's top 3.
Thats the fight that entire combat just clicked for me and just fell in love with entire game.

Hinedorf

Banned
This game has finally taken hold with me I'm at Juzou the Drunkard. This guy is wrecking me thus far but I'm fully committed to keep pushing!

I want to buy this badly but it’s still $50-60 everywhere and I’m not sure I’ll enjoy it. Is it more RPG-y than Bloodborne?

I find Souls games to be easy. In fact, I platinumed Bloodborne only dying a couple of times without summoning other players outside of Chalice Dungeons. I always found the difficulty of the games to be wildly overrated.

I couldnt get past Ogre dude in Sekiro. No matter how often I practiced the combat mechanics, I couldnt do it. RIP me

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I find Souls games to be easy. In fact, I platinumed Bloodborne only dying a couple of times without summoning other players outside of Chalice Dungeons. I always found the difficulty of the games to be wildly overrated.

I couldnt get past Ogre dude in Sekiro. No matter how often I practiced the combat mechanics, I couldnt do it. RIP me
One interesting I found is both the Ogre and Guardian Ape give me hard in my first encounter but later on I didn't have much problem with them but Darkbeast Paarl in Bloodborne, even tho I beat him multiple times but each time I fight him, it gives so much trouble. It seems I can't figure out the proper tactics to beat him smoothly, it always take me multiple death until I beat him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom