• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sell a game with a GIF

Hotline Miami 2

hLSijVG.gif

13ruce

Banned
No Zelda: Breath of the Wild Paraglider to Shieldboarding gif? Gaf i am dissapoint.

Sec i will try to find it and post it.

Sanctuary

Would like to be sold this game however I have no idea what the hell it is...

I couldn't stand the demo of the vanilla game, but the random gifs posted on GAF convinced me to give it another chance six months after release. Ended up being my favorite game that year, and the expansion made everything waaaaay better too.

DRW76y.gif

I haven't played a game before or after Dragon's Dogma yet that makes you actually feel like a legitimate, powerful Sorcerer (with both the pros and cons). The feedback is incredible.

FF15_zpssxd2ib30.gif

Final Fantasy XV

No editing

Are you playing with HDR enabled? Because the image quality is awful on a screen that doesn't have it when trying to display HDR content. Unless that's just how the game is supposed to look during that segment?

There is already plenty of Yakuza love on this thread already... but there can't be too much Yakuza Love.

This one from Yakuza: Dead Souls
OyeEft9.gif

suikodan

Are you playing with HDR enabled? Because the image quality is awful on a screen that doesn't have it when trying to display HDR content. Unless that's just how the game is supposed to look during that segment?

I am and indeed, I thought it was ugly because of some GIF compression but otherwise, the game is beautiful.

Top Bottom