• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura 7EVEN and Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal announced for PS4

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
http://gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-7even-announced-ps4

Marvelous has announced Senran Kagura 7EVEN: Shoujo-tachi no Koufuku (The Girls’ Happiness) for PlayStation 4. It will launch in Japan in fall 2018.

http://gematsu.com/2017/08/senran-kagura-burst-renewal-announced-ps4

Marvelous has announced Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal, a remake of the original Senran Kagura Burst, for PlayStation 4. It will launch on February 22, 2018 in Japan.

The remake takes the side-scrolling action form the original game and turns it into 3D action. Battles and graphics have seen a major evolution, as well as Shinobi Transformations. Furthermore, it also includes a remake of its predecessor Senran Kagura: Skirting Shadows, making it the ultimate introduction to the series.

Shin

Banned
Thanks, I stopped watching the stream because it was mainly Switch/Mobile.
This was the news I wanted to hear, so cheers for posting.

raven777

Some Homura from Burst Re:Newal
FlusteredKindAquaticleech.gif

PleasingWellgroomedHen.gif

CleverBlaringBighornsheep.gif

Eolz

As said in the other thread, really surprised (and disappointed) at SK7 being PS4 exclsuive, but I guess they want to see how Pinball and Refle perform first.
Burst HD looks really good, shame it's doing some weird stuff with it like putting Yumi in for example.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
Still looks like a PS3/Vita game with better anti-aliasing and texture filtering... Boo.

Is an up-port of a 3DS game.

As said in the other thread, really surprised (and disappointed) at SK7 being PS4 exclsuive, but I guess they want to see how Pinball and Refle perform first.

Wouldn't the up-port would be better for that, though? I mean many people that might not be attracted to Pinball games overall might like SK and the other game is just plain weird and is likely not a target for localization. I would thing that a port/new cooking game might have been better.

But, on the other hand, is good that they are experimenting and that they do need to introduce the main line to the PS4 if they are moving the series there, but a port of SK2 to Sony's systems is still a missing link (or I'm wrong?)

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I would have expected to see the Burst remake on the Switch. Hopefully they do the same with Senran Kagura 2.

Glad to see Burst getting remade for PS4. Will gladly play it again and not have to suffer through the 3DS's shit screen.

Pumpkin

Neo Member
I'm definitely ordering the special edition so I can get the ... 'set of six character pair Lover’s Straps' Whatever that might be.

Awesome! I put like 45 hours into Burst which is the most I've done in any SK game so far. It'll be nice to play them with updated mechanics.

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
Awesome! I put like 45 hours into Burst which is the most I've done in any SK game so far. It'll be nice to play them with updated mechanics.

I'll just be glad to play it without it being a stuttering mess, that and playing on a handheld in general put me off finishing it (or starting on SK2). Shame it's not going to be a side-scroller like the original, but I like the SV/EV 3D brawling so I'll take that (although I hope it's closer to SV than EV).

Man, and Peach Beach hasn't even arrived yet. Gotta complete EV!

Top Bottom