• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura 7EVEN and Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal announced for PS4

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
The Nintendo Switch's HD Rumble is sure getting some interesting usage out of this series alright...

[CENSORED]

pffttt hahahaha this is too ridiculous

Woah... I've always appreciated how cheeky/risque this series has been willing to get but maybe this is a step too far. And on a Nintendo console, of all things!

Ramune

Yay more SK.

It would be nice for 7even to get some new models but I'm probably expecting too much.

I'm guessing 7EVEN is the more "ambitious" game in the series Takaki mentioned earlier. But we'll see. How do the models in PBS compare to the ones in Estival Versus?

I'd be more exited with this announcement if it wasn't for Estival Versus sucking and Valkyrie Drive being a much better game where transforming is encouraged since you have multiple levels that add to your move set.

Gradon

I imagine Burst remake is gonna be like when Neptunia Re;births were very much like Neptunia Victory, different game in the same kind of paint as / way too similar to Estival Versus.

I'm curious how the end game will look visually, the last level of Burst was the best and most interesting.

Ramune

I imagine Burst remake is gonna be like when Neptunia Re;births were very much like Neptunia Victory, different game in the same kind of paint as / way too similar to Estival Versus.

I'm curious how the end game will look visually, the last level of Burst was the best and most interesting.

Is that so? Well I have that to look forward to with my very LTTP Burst play through!

muteki

I'm guessing 7EVEN is the more "ambitious" game in the series Takaki mentioned earlier. But we'll see. How do the models in PBS compare to the ones in Estival Versus?

I doubt it, I still see some of my nitpicks in these trailers for newer games. Mostly how the uniforms/outfits are worn by the characters, the skirts always look weird around the waist/hips, that other games do better. It is really distracting. PBS might be better in that you can mostly play in swimsuits I guess.

Did they specifically say these are both PS4 exclusive? Seems really odd they wouldn't port at least Burst Re:Newal to Switch, especially since they already have that lewd hand holding game in development and the whole series started on a Nintendo system.

Oh well! I'll double dip if I have to, I don't give a shit. Reason flies out the window for me when Senran Kagura is involved. I have all the Japanese imports of the games because I have to have all those goddamn little figures they pack in over there. Better start saving up now for whatever NyuuNyuu editions they reveal for these.

Eolz

Did they specifically say these are both PS4 exclusive? Seems really odd they wouldn't port at least Burst Re:Newal to Switch, especially since they already have that lewd hand holding game in development and the whole series started on a Nintendo system.

Oh well! I'll double dip if I have to, I don't give a shit. Reason flies out the window for me when Senran Kagura is involved. I have all the Japanese imports of the games because I have to have all those goddamn little figures they pack in over there. Better start saving up now for whatever NyuuNyuu editions they reveal for these.

They specifically only have the PS4 logo shown on their websites and trailers (I'm sure they'll come to PC later though).
I'm still ready to bet that 7 can come to Switch tbh, not really for Burst R.

edit: that said, I think even the VAs asked Takaki several times if Burst R was coming to Switch lol.

I'd be more exited with this announcement if it wasn't for Estival Versus sucking and Valkyrie Drive being a much better game where transforming is encouraged since you have multiple levels that add to your move set.

Indeed.

For what is worth, supposedly a Valkyrie Drive for PS4 is on Takaki's plans but his priority right now is SK

The game is basically a Mod for EV, everything is done on its engine. But seeing how they butchered the fight between Asuka and Homura, I'd keep my expectations low.

Top Bottom