• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

XX0F2Ig.jpg

4pgNkyZ.jpg

SerTapTap

I need this to happen.

I kinda doubt it, but it would be great. Their models thus far haven't been very varied in body type at all (everyone has basically the same skin texture and model, varying slightly in color if that). Most noticeable on the flat characters because they look pretty weird when wearing anything but their default, non-removed clothes. Hopefully they fix it for later games, haven't seen evidence of fixing yet in EV though.

I kinda doubt it, but it would be great. Their models thus far haven't been very varied in body type at all (everyone has basically the same skin texture and model, varying slightly in color if that). Most noticeable on the flat characters because they look pretty weird when wearing anything but their default, non-removed clothes. Hopefully they fix it for later games, haven't seen evidence of fixing yet in EV though.

Daidouji does have abs modeled in SV.

Chrom

I like the implication that Daidouji got abs in Deep Crimson, lost them in Shinovi Versus, and then got them back in Estival Versus. Because that's the order the games go chronologically.

SerTapTap

I like the implication that Daidouji got abs in Deep Crimson, lost them in Shinovi Versus, and then got them back in Estival Versus. Because that's the order the games go chronologically.

Maybe she's super saiyan and the abs only appear when a certain power level is required

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I got a laugh out of the characters smacking against a glass door/window & the fireworks one. I wonder if there'll be even more, depending on the location you're in.

Maid

Banned
I always thought that was a more.. delicate matter.

It's a kind of strained muscle you need when you're going to hold something that both firm and fragile at the same time.

Some sort of long video demo/walkthrough. Is that new (it's from today) or is that from a previous stream?

Only watched it just now, and wow, they did improve a lot of things from SKSV. It also seems like they have mastered the art of hiding thing that can't be shown with camera movement. Naturally fascinating without oversexualizing.

Katsuragi looks so good. Them facial expressions.

It's a kind of strained muscle you need when you're going to hold something that both firm and fragile at the same time.

Only watched it just now, and wow, they did improve a lot of things from SKSV. It also seems like they have mastered the art of hiding thing that can't be shown with camera movement. Naturally fascinating without oversexualizing.

Katsuragi looks so good.

Have to wait till I get home to watch it. :(

Only good thing about waiting is pants are optional. Trollolol.

Puruzi

Banned
The video had Haruka, Ryona, Murasakai, and Dolphin, so I enjoyed it.
Kat's and Ryona's Transformations were niiiceee. Also, I thought that Drums was the best, but Dolphin is my new favorite girl from the new ones. That smug is too damn good.

Eolz

So wait, is there specific tag interactions like in SK2, or is that just a predefined one for everyone?
Looks like the latter but you never know.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
According to Gematsu, Daidouji & Rin are actually part of a free Spring update, not as separate DLC.

Hopefully, when Xseed localized it, this means they'll be on the game disc/cartridge from the beginning.

Top Bottom