• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura New Title Presentation on August 1st

Get ready.

omgx1alzwdcwbwyuasem.gif

ggx2ac

Guessing 87 minutes of people talking and 1 minute of the trailer.

The remaining two minutes is of people talking.

Edit: Beaten

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Seems to be announcing another title along with reflie(?), that might also be for switch aswell(tho probably not exclusively)

Eolz

Cool! Wasn't sure if I read it well so I didn't share, but will be interesting!
Some of the VAs are here too :)

Guessing that the "new" title will just be SK7, not an actually new game.

Japanese streaming 89 minutes of sugoiiiii and 1 minute of proper game.

Yeah, I'd say that the stream will also probably be nsfw if it's like the previous SK streams... :p

Still hoping the next game plays more like Valkyrie Drive than the more musou-ish beat-em-ups we've gotten so far. Or at the very least has more boss battles like the Yoma from SK2.

Shin

Banned
I'm ok with this, something about SK characters that makes me feel the need to buy them.
Waifu sells, who'd thought?

Shin

Banned
They're endearing, in a way.

More of a art style and despite somewhat common they still hold their own and/or look different than other anime stuff.
I like it, let's see what they show us next week, IIRC didn't the developer say they'll take a less sexual route with their next game?

LordKano

http://gematsu.com/2017/05/honey-parade-games-retail-switch-title-two-ps4-titles-development

During the interview, Takaki mentioned that other than Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura, the studio has another title for Switch in development that makes use of the system’s functionalities. This other title will be a packaged release, unlike Shinobi Refle, which is an digital-only release, and will also make use of Switch’s HD rumble functionality.

Additionally, Honey∞Parade Games is working on two PlayStation 4 titles. The first title may be able to be released this season. The second title is relatively big and is planned for the next term.

Other than those, several small things and mid-scale titles are also moving forward, which Takaki says should all be present next term. There’s a traditional smartphone title, and about two new and existing TV anime he’s working on. Takaki wants to announce all of his upcoming titles collectively around the summer, and is currently in preparation

I grabbed Estival Versus in the recent PS4 Big in Japan sale and while the fan service made me somewhat uncomfortable, it's a lot of fun. (I really like Musou games).
Wouldn't mind a new entry in this franchise. :)

vareon

It's still pretty weird to remember Senran Kagura started on 3DS. I saw some people said that it sold well because 3DS was starving for games back then (this was before the 3DS holy trinity).

Top Bottom