• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura New Title Presentation on August 1st

Definitely in for both.

Already have PBS pre-ordered.

There's PSVR mode for one of the games...

Thats...HUGE.

Yeah, nice ;)

ShorttermNeedyEquestrian.gif

ROFL

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't get why it's 7.

SK and Burst and the same game. Maybe you meant SK2, but that came out after Shinovi, so that numbering makes no sense.
My bad, I keep forgetting Burst is basically an enhanced version of the first game.

They call it 2 because it's meant to follow the events of the first game while ignoring the Versus games, which are "sidestories" or something.

Eolz

I don't get why it's 7.

SK and Burst and the same game. Maybe you meant SK2, but that came out after Shinovi, so that numbering makes no sense.

The Versus storyline was not supposed to be canon at the time of SV, and 2 happens after Burst chronologically.
Then EV changed everything, canon is a mess now.

AllEchse

I don't get why it's 7.

I think it's called 7 because they'll finally unify the timelines.

As Estival already hinted at multiple universes (so all the SV story endings and SK2, as they all don't really fit and split the timeline).

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Any summary or is this stil going on? Looks like Switch and mobile are getting some pervy spin-offs while the PS4 is getting the new maintitle. Correct ?

PS4 gets a remake of a 3DS Senran Kagura and 7 while Switch and mobile gets a spinoff

I think it's called 7 because they'll finally unify the timelines.

As Estival already hinted at multiple universes (so all the SV story endings and SK2, as they all don't really fit and split the timeline).

I've only played Burst, but where the hell did the story go from there that it warranted a timeline?

PsionBolt

Any summary or is this stil going on? Looks like Switch and mobile are getting some pervy spin-offs while the PS4 is getting the new maintitle. Correct ?

Summary:
  • Peach Beach Splash DLC (PS4, some boring character from New Wave)
  • Shinobi Refle (Switch, Asuka-centric visual novel / massage simulator)
  • Peach Ball (Switch, pinball)
  • All Star Battle (Mobile, gacha RPG-like-thing)
  • Burst Re:Newal (PS4, remake of Burst with gameplay more like 2)
  • Seven (PS4, no details, presumably a mainline beat-em-up)

Hopefully better than the last OVA...

As long as they don't go with barbie doll anatomy again like the first series did, I'm all for it.

Funnily enough, I was watching the dub for it recently and listened to the commentary and Katsuragi's voice actress mentioned how annoyed she was when they didn't show nipples at points when they blatantly should have been showing lol.

As long as they don't go with barbie doll anatomy again like the first series did, I'm all for it.

Funnily enough, I was watching the dub for it recently and listened to the commentary and Katsuragi's voice actress mentioned how annoyed she was when they didn't show nipples at points when they blatantly should have been showing lol.

LOL, I should throw on the commentary some day, I never got around to listening to it but that sounds hilarious.

That art looks so good, but surprised at it not being on Switch.

Nooooooo

Edit: this looks closer to SK2 gameplay actually.

Is Estival's gameplay all way through.

I don't care for the Switch nor the mobile announcements so my only reaction to the stream is

1FPjqLL.jpg

Top Bottom