• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes October 14th

Rymuth

This NeoGaf Gold is a real thing?
6RjvpRF.png

RowdyReverb

Are you guys really that emotionally invested in sales for either consoles? :)

I think at this point, people just want a resolution for that huge thread with Pachter's predictions. Also, there's not a ton of gaming news coming out right now aside from Halo stuff and PSN is down apparently.

How is 75,000 units [30% higher] a small margin?

Also no one should be expecting leaks soon after the thread is made. There is a reason they wait to give them to us and we have to respect that

I mean he'll be correct in terms of the Xbox One winning, but his numbers will be off (i.e. the margin won't be anywhere near as high as he's predicting).

Hope that provides additional clarity. We'll find out soon enough! Going to be an entertaining thread.

Well. I mean...

I...

Go ahead and insert hysterical laughter.

Well then

I mean he'll be correct in terms of the Xbox One winning, but his numbers will be off (i.e. the margin won't be anywhere near as high as he's predicting).

Hope that provides additional clarity. We'll find out soon enough! Going to be an entertaining thread.

Ah okay then yeah I understand what you meant. Will definitely be entertaining regardless!

Blanquito

Well. I mean...

I...

Go ahead and insert hysterical laughter.

That's kind of been the sentiment for those that do regular predictions. However, if you head on over to the thread for his prediction, it's more... um... crazy.

Also, nice to see you active already, Cosmic. :)

geordiemp

Are you guys really that emotionally invested in sales for either consoles? :)

Junior detective lol.

Predictions, funny GIFs, bit of good banter...its fun.

Also Mr Pachter making such a bold Xb1 win prediction and his expert reputation is making it even more fun. I think without the Pachter prediction it would not be so exciting.

Top Bottom