• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Serena Williams new outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
capt.xnyf16908310018.us_open_xnyf169.jpg

capt.xnyf17708310040.us_open_xnyf177.jpg

capt.xnyf18008310052.us_open_xnyf180.jpg

capt.xnyf18508310121.us_open_xnyf185.jpg

miyuru

Man she's fucking atrocious to start with, and now she looks like a superskank.

Sharapova all the way you dirty hoe.

miyuru said:
Sharapova all the way you dirty hoe.

Heh Sharapova finnaly snapped and lashed out at the Kournicova comparisons. Someone did an interview with Kournicova for ESPN and read her the quotes from Sharapova (where's she's saying that the comparisons shouldn't be made because she's actually won tournaments and Kournicova isn't even playing anymore) and Kournicova looked completely stunned and wouldn't say anything about her.

MaddenNFL64

I think she looks good, just not in her crappy outfits. When shes in a dress (like at the ESPYs), or normal tennis outift (which isn't very often nowadays), I find her to be pretty good looking.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
capt.xnyf16908310018.us_open_xnyf169.jpg

She warmed up in knee high boots... She is cocky for sure!!!

OmniGamer

It's not like it was the finals....and Serena beat that bitch down...she can be cocky all she wants at this point...later on though it might bite her in the ass.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I don't think either of them will ever match or surpass their success... I think it's all down hill from here.

What else do they have to prove?

DaCocoBrova said:
I don't think either of them will ever match or surpass their success... I think it's all down hill from here.

What else do they have to prove?

They probably could match their success, but they don't seem to take it seriously anymore, specifically Serena. She seems to be more interested in making a fashion statement on the court than actually winning. Most ofthe women still aren't as strong as they are, or as quick, so if they really wanted to win they still could if they went back into training. As it stands, Justine Henin, Sharapova, Clijsters and Myskina will continue to dominate.

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I'd kneed it like a baker's boy!

I think that 'cat suit' is what inspired Nike to sponsor her. Puma sure isn't (anymore).

Pimpwerx

Serena and Venus can look nice when they want. I won't say hot, but nice. And Serena especially since her body is bangin. I'd hit it for sure. Venus...not so much, although she's still got some nice legs. Sharapova could double for a young boy if she wanted to. But I don't get the lanky look. Some do. Kournikova at least had some ass. PEACE.

mrmyth

If you can find enought fatty tissue in that ass to knead, I'm going to rename you Plastic Man.

And WTF- I just got tagged for a thread on racing games :)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Pimpwerx said:
Serena and Venus can look nice when they want. I won't say hot, but nice. And Serena especially since her body is bangin. I'd hit it for sure. Venus...not so much, although she's still got some nice legs.

So true... so so true....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom