• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sexy soccer coach accused of having sex with 2 dumb teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorian

Banned
Of course 16 year old boys can make their own decisions about sex but when I entrust my kids to an after school care program I shouldn't have to worry about their coach buying them booze and fucking them.

16/23 isn't a war crime but you can't blatantly disregard the responsibility this woman had for these kids.

Umm, if my 16 or 17 year old comes home and tells me he had sex with her, I'm giving him a pat on the back.

SupaNaab

Wouldn't this be legal in most other nations maybe even states? I mean to say, she's facing jail time because the age of consent and drinking age is higher in the states correct? She's even fairly close to their age :\

kswiston

Of course 16 year old boys can make their own decisions about sex but when I entrust my kids to an after school care program I shouldn't have to worry about their coach buying them booze and fucking them.

Yep. Serious lack of judgement on the part of this coach regardless of the age difference not being gigantic. When you are put in a position of authority over minors, you are supposed to be acting like the adult in the situation. She's not a teacher, but the same code of conduct should be expected of coaches. I doubt these boys have experienced much in the way of psychological harm over the experience, but that is not the point.

Wouldn't this be legal in most other nations maybe even states? I mean to say, she's facing jail time because the age of consent and drinking age is higher in the states correct? She's even fairly close to their age :\
I think it's more the fact that she abused a position of authority.

Risible

How can you be smart enough to get a degree and yet stupid enough to ply teenagers with alcohol and then bang them? How can you not know that it won't end well? People fucking amaze me sometimes.

Eh ... this is pretty grey. One the one hand she is their teacher, meant to look out for them and all ... on the other ... boys will be boys. I wouldn't put her in jail, even for a month. If they were 15 I probably would, that's where I draw the line. a fine and fire her in the process seems fair to me. If I were 16 or 17 and in their shoes, I know I could give a shit about it all and just think with my penis. That's really just the truth from my perspective people.

Edit: not if its a threesome though ...

Sorian

Banned
Eh ... this is pretty grey. One the one hand she is their teacher, meant to look out for them and all ... on the other ... boys will be boys. I wouldn't put her in jail, even for a month. If they were 15 I probably would, that's where I draw the line. a fine and fire her in the process seems fair to me. If I were 16 or 17 and in their shoes, I know I could give a shit about it all and just think with my penis. That's really just the truth from my perspective people.

Edit: not if its a threesome though ...

Threesome bad or something?

Derwind

I don't like the title of this thread. If they were two teenage girls you wouldn't be so quick to describe them as 2 dumb teens. Thats fucked up man.

Still at 17, free pizza, booze and sex from a girl in her early twenties.... well done young padawans.

Sorian

Banned
What if your 16 year old daughter had sex with her sexy 23 year old male coach?

Did she consent? She gets a pat on the back too. This age gap is completely fine to me and there isn't some double standard between males and females to me.

Age as such wouldn't be an issue in the UK (age of consent is 16).

It would still be a criminal offense as an abuse of a trusted position, since the victims were under 18.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Umm, if my 16 or 17 year old comes home and tells me he had sex with her, I'm giving him a pat on the back.

Herp derp

I'd imagine any responsible parent wouldn't want their kids' teachers/coaches getting them drunk and fucking them when they're supposed to be teaching them and being a role model. You obviously still have some growing up to do; from this post I'm guessing you're 16 or 17 yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom