• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV - Abigail Reveal Trailer

Unicorn

The first thought I had.

maxresdefault.jpg

02ebc5bee98fefa1098e08de3b408ef3--borderlands-art-drawing-poses.jpg

I thought of Brick from Borderlands.

kunonabi

That's the actual first bad SFV design. Like did someone get paid to design that?

I'm actually done with SFV now. They seem to have just given up.

nah, we've already been subjected to fat shit birdie, akuma's redesign, laura, necalli, and ed's default design.

my only beef with Abigail is that car nonsense at the beginning.,

I mean who on earth at capcom approved this and thought it was a good idea for dlc?

Makes me worry for marvel vs capcom infinite dlc and that game's roster is super bad already.

stn

I... uh... What? Cool moveset but awful design. He just looks beyond weird, also very out-of-place compared to the rest of the cast. I don't know, not a fan at all. When's Menat?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
It's like they're trying to give Rufus competition for terrible designs. They might have succeeded.

cordy

Banned
Abigail doesn't interest me one bit. Dude looks like the stereotypical jobber a side character beats up to show they've got some strength.

As someone who doesn't know much about SF, why is the character so hated? Is there an expectation on character design to be a certain way?

As someone who doesn't know much about SF, why is the character so hated? Is there an expectation on character design to be a certain way?

People don't like absurd characters, they want cool/broody characters for the whole cast. I think Rufus was great character fite me

Top Bottom