• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

Back to back USA WINS.

Oh I'm so ready for the Olympics + EVO. USA CHANTS ALL DAY!

Edit: Aww Champ's next match is Airtola. USA vs USA = : (

Westlo

Good shit man, hope you enjoy the rest of your time there.

Will do man, top level sfiv is the shit, can't wait for semis.

Kick it, Westlo. badass

Right now I'm in a 10-0 matchup with nandos!

Hey you said the Kuwaiti Dudley was in your pool, Qanberco. Did he play yet or lose or what?

Not to sure mate but considering there was like 7 or 8 ppl in my pool , I'll be shocked if he didn't. I think he played exis on stream and won and exis should be the second best in this pool, he won a Melbourne BAM tourny in 09

JEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

JEEEEEEEEEAAAAAANNNNNNNN.jpg

Damn USA vs USA again...

Chinese Cody looked good against Gamerbee, but missed too many opportunities when he got them.

LOL@gamerbee abusing the unpunished dp

DP's like Adon's, Cammy's, or Yun's are punishable. But you have to have to OS it or react very very quickly. Personally I let them get away with it all the time even though I could punish it.

rCIZZLE

Chinese Cody looked good against Gamerbee, but missed too many opportunities when he got them.

DP's like Adon's, Cammy's, or Yun's are punishable. But you have to have to OS it or react very very quickly. Personally I let them get away with it all the time even though I could punish it.

Ya but after like the 4th in a row he should be buffering.

So... Japan beats Korea in SF4AE
And.... America beats AUS in Marvel.

Nothings changed.... nothing has changed.

Rooting for Michael Tan/Momochi in SF4, and Justin/Marlin GF couldn't care who wins in Marvel!

Top Bottom