• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shahid Ahmad: 'Proposed deal for one of the most requested Vita games'

Update:

phtElXT.png

Via ramoisdead: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=83533369&postcount=2485

OD1EUUu.png

Also progress on "jrpgvita"

n1JKOpo.png

https://twitter.com/shahidkamal/status/382611178310336512

Dragon

Banned
Shahid you're teasing us bro. I think it's clear that Phantasy Star was the other title you were referring to and that game has as much chance of coming to the West as the Wii U has of outselling the 3DS.

Tizoc

Sooooo like an ETA on this announcement or when we'll learn wtf they're talking about?
For all we know it may be a port of some popular iOS game...

Azuardo

I remember at the time he counted all the #jrpgvita votes up, wasn't Type-0 in 3rd place? I think a Tales game was number one? Still, could be anything, but... Type-0, please!

a new thread just for people to ask/complain about the games they want aren't coming. how is the 3rd party relation team doing? ;P

He may not be everyones cup of tea (personally I love his energy towards indies) but nobody can discount this mans hard work and dedication. He has my respect even when he doesnt have my attention.

Guevara

With the announcements of Fez, Starbound, La-Mulana and Hotline Miami 2 the Vita already has (or is getting) every indie game I've ever jealously wanted as a console gamer. I'm guessing this isn't an indie.

Gadirok

This better not be some stupid hyped up bait and switch again.

Really, looking forward to what? Borderlands II ( a port), a bunch of indie games (ports), and some PS3/PS2 ports? What did they have in OG content for AAA exclusive?

javac

This Type-0 better fucking be the greatest JRPG of all time with all the requests, threads and pleading this game has received :p

RedSwirl

Why would Type-0 be ported over to Vita other than some kind of enhanced version? You localize the PSP game and it's playable on Vita anyway.

Derrick01

Banned
This better not be some stupid hyped up bait and switch again.

Really, looking forward to what? Borderlands II ( a port), a bunch of indie games (ports), and some PS3/PS2 ports? What did they have in OG content for AAA exclusive?

Yeah I have a feeling we're looking at another port or indie game. Basically don't get excited.

Top Bottom