• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaquille O'Neal: Shaq-Fu sequel "coming soon", "graphics look crazy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEnoGGw8XPM

Shaquille O’Neal was hanging around CES 2014 and told GamerFitnation that his company’s sequel to Shaq-Fu would be “coming soon, and the graphics look crazy.” His company, Mine O’ Mine, registered trademarks for Shaqfighter last year, and this is the first we’ve heard regarding any confirmation on the matter. Is he joking around?
Via VG247

Mondy

Banned
This has been a great week for former Basketballers stroking their egos, hasn't it.

The first game wasn't that good, as I understand it.

satori

I owned shaq-fu...still do. I gotta keep up with tradition and buy part 2!

Edit: yes the first game was terribad, But I was a kid. I did not know better. Even now I owe it to my inner child to purchase this!

Edit: holy doubtpost batman, no idea how that happened :p

MisterHero

The world map from Shaq-Fu 1 needs to be replaced with an adventure/beat-em-up aka Chaos in the Windy City.

and Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley should be in it

Brofield

I was almost tempted to buy Shaq-Fu on the Genesis CIB for $15, but instead I went for Bayonetta on 360 for the same price.

I really should go back sometime. I think it would look really good sitting next to my copy of Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom