• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shatter coming to the PC (Steam achievements/leaderboards, etc.)

Seagoon

I bought this game for my PS3 (for the brief time I owned one) - my main regret with selling it was not giving this game the time it deserved.

I will be buying this on PC that's for sure. The music, the graphics, the atmosphere - everything about this game is classy.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I never got around to putting any real time into it on PSN after buying it. Having it on PC though will easily make me double dip. Considering there's multiplayer listed as well, some games with steam buddies could prove to be awesome, since my psn friends list is empty :D

Hopefully the price is right or it has some sweet pre-order price.

No_Style

Quixzlizx said:
Shatter was probably my favorite PSN/XBLA game last year. I even bought the soundtrack.

Definitely a top contender for me as well. And yes, that soundtrack is so good!

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
alr1ghtstart said:
Will the PSN updates be a patch or dlc?

We are working that out. There may be issues in adding more leaderboards and trophies if we just patch it in than than offer as DLC, though my preference is to roll it out as a free update.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Augemitbutter said:
is the OST out on CD yet?

We have a physical version (check our Facebook).

Just need to get more printed and sent to CDBaby. Should happen in next week or two (we'll be giving some away at GDC).

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Great game, good to see it hit another platform.

Not sure why anyone would double dip, though, as I can't really see the PC version bringing anything else to the table.

Shocked that Mario didn't announce this first, and here!

Congrats to Sidhe, you guys deserve the success. I really should be buying this game... now I have a choice in platforms!

Haunted

Listening to the OST on the site as we speak. That is some outstanding work.

Got a target release date/month/quarter for us, Mario? :D

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Haunted said:
Got a target release date/month/quarter for us, Mario? :D

For the PC version? The official release window is "March". It may appear as early as next week (you can join the Shatter community on Steam already).

valeo

It's great to see a game company from my home city getting so much (deserved) attention.

Congrats Mario and co. and that music video was bloody great.

Top Bottom