• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue 3. E3. Fund now or leave gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope your place is no higher then the third floor, Nibel.

Are you speaking as someone in the know?

Wait ... don't tell me.

TLG and Shenmue and Level 5 JRPG at the same show? I AM READY!!

EBOmM5c.gif

Eh, how about focusing on bringing all the Yakuza games to the US and Europe the same day/week as the Japanese release?

It's superior to Shenmue in every single way after all.

Khort

wonder if this is not just to get some attention... looking how long and hard it is to get Yakuza 5 (which is probably more well know than Shenmue) I gave up about having a sequel... just release it in book/manga/anime/movie!

stn

Yu has become a troll lately, hasn't he? Shenmue isn't coming, guys. I wish it was but its not.

Has Shenmue ever been teased before? I need to gauge how hyped I should be.

The Last Guardian AND Shenmue in one night would be devastating.

charsace

Shenmue release speculation threads are the worst. I've been looking for a Shenmue 3 announcement since the xbox Shenmue 2 release.

Woffls

Nope, I can't handle it. I have to do something else. Anything. Just don't think about Shenmue. Don't think about Shenmue. Don't think about Shenmue.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
You know, if it's really happening, he shouldn't have tweeted this. The surprise would've been 100x better. :|

djlr181

As I've been saying, since about 30 seconds after Nintendo announced the name of the Wii U.

SHENMUE 3 FOR Wii U

However, if this is really happening I expect PS4.

Iwata is a big Daytona USA fan though.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
Now we just need him to take a pic of some sailors.

Anyway, I find this intriguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom