• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHENMUE 3 kickstarter (PC/PS4) - FINAL DAY - NEW KS RECORD GO GO GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

celsowmbr

Banned
mmpr-megazord-o.gif

GAF ! DOJO ! MASTER ! 500K ! TEAM YU !

Let's GO !!!

Rnr1224

upped my pledge from $29 to $60 for the physical PC edition. Ive been contemplating it for a while but now with the final day i made the plunge.

DEATH_INC

Neo Member
They sent the update out to their 87000 backers, who cares about that minor oversight? :p

Agreed, the fact they told their backers to pledge for Shenmue regardless of ones interpretation of the language used is an awesome gesture and added exposure. I'm sure they had no ill intent.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Tomorrow is going to be craaaazy. This has been a rare KS all around.

And I have class most of the day tomorrow :/

Well I'll be here for the final 2 hours at least.

clem84

Gold Member
Upped my pledge from 60 to 300. I did my part.

NwfVwzQ.jpg

I really hope things will pick in the last day and we'll reach 6 mil.

I'm a fiend for art books...considering bumping from $60 to $175. Unless someone can convince me to the $250 or $300. I've never even played Shenmue though so going even $175 is like the most I paid for a game....

Spaghetti

I'm a fiend for art books...considering bumping from $60 to $175. Unless someone can convince me to the $250 or $300. I've never even played Shenmue though so going even $175 is like the most I paid for a game....
RK4yqR3.jpg

that is the kind of stuff you'd expect to see in the art book.

a lot of it has never seen the light of day. that's why i'm super interested in getting the art book at least.

nib95

Banned
I want it to hit at least $7 million for those improved ragdoll physics and AI systems, but I'm not confident it'll get that far. I think at this point even $6 million is a fair ask.

It has probably already been mentioned, but Double Fine was kind enough to mention the Shenmue 3 kickstarter in an update today.

We Should take a moment to recognize that without doublefine we almost certainly wouldn't be here today. They were the first big name kickstarter and doublefine adventure resulted in a sea change in terms of what we could expect from crowd funding.

The salt in the Bloodstained comments section is cracking me up right now lol.

So childish and unnecessary. Why can't everyone just be happy.

GavinGT

Banned
-22 Hours Remain-

$16,785 pledged in the last hour.

We'll get to $6 million if we can manage an average of $27,864 per hour from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom