• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League |S3| #GronkGronk #ScaredShirtless #BornShirtless #Drake #NoShirts

UberTag

Starting Hurns over Doug Baldwin a little too optimistic for this week?
With Henne as QB? Probably.
But then I don't think much of Baldwin, either. At least Hurns did something last week.
May well depend on your projection and whether you need a home run hitter or not.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=855025.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Port Royale 3 -- MB-5D4830279B73DEB3 - Taken by Bread. 1 entrants total.

t1410805212z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=855025.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Scratches Director's Cut -- MB-02C6DF92CAA6A907 - Taken by Dutch Patriot. 1 entrants total.
Nikopol Secrets of the Immortals -- MB-3BBDB42F64A2478F
Syberia II -- MB-8AB85D1FE2BD8638
Syberia -- MB-59874177CA8FA3B3

t1410809833z1.png

Hope you're able to hold your lead. I don't want to feel bad beating you next week if you're 0-2.

Don't count on me winning this one...

Would be perfect to crush you next week though! The start of my perfect streak to the Shirtless Super Bowl!

I really need to change my drafting strategy

UberTag

Don't count on me winning this one...

Would be perfect to crush you next week though! The start of my perfect streak to the Shirtless Super Bowl!

I really need to change my drafting strategy
Have faith, Dutch. Trent Truck shall come through for you in the clutch.
79 yards or 19 yards and a score. That's all you need.
And if he sucks... well, I'd be willing to part ways with Bradshaw.

UberTag

Drafting Knile Davis was a good fucking call. Too bad I didn't start him this week.
Nobody started him this week. He's a Charles handcuff.
To be honest, given the state of the offensive line and the Chiefs offense, I'd seriously think about trading him to Jamaal's owner for a king's ransom rather than riding him.

I would have won already had I started Hopkins instead of the inactive Williams ;_;!

Now I need Trent Truck to win the game for me!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If I don't win tonight...I think I'm going to trade my players to anyone who wants them.

34.18 (Greg) vs. 33.10 (me)

Greg has Maclin left.

I have Luck, Wayne, Lesean McCoy, Riley Cooper.

UberTag

I'm feeling good about the Commish's chances here.
Indy is being overzealous in their usage of Trent Truck this evening and now have a lead they intend to sit on and keep the Eagles off the field.
13 touches already for the big guy.

This was supposed to be a shootout but it's turning into everything but.

Will-The-Commish-Win-Meter: 33 YARDS TO GO

Top Bottom