• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I buy Switch or Mac Mini?

Switch or Mac Mini?

• Total voters

David B

An Idiot
Dude three Switches?

You know you need a fourth one to get a proper full Splatoon team lan game going on with your homies
Three? I had two before and I sold them. Therefore I wanted one now as I have a subscription to Nintendo online + those Mario Kart 8 DLC maps.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
nocsi nocsi awesome 😀 that’s mental. But makes sense as I am sure the M1 is more powerful thank the switch.

Last edited:
What kind of question is this?

They are two totally different devices. Not just for usage but price points lol.

If you want to play Nintendo games then get a Switch. If you want the cheapest desktop Mac experience then buy the Mini.

I have a Switch and was going to buy a Mac Mini. I was waiting on the M2 revision. They serve two very different purposes. A Switch is for playing games and I'd have replaced my PC with the Mac for browsing the internet, email, office work, photo editing, etc.

JimmyF

Just buy both. It seems like you can't make up your mind anyway. And you can always just sell the switch.... again since you already sold your switch twice.

David B

An Idiot
Just buy both. It seems like you can't make up your mind anyway. And you can always just sell the switch.... again since you already sold your switch twice.
I already bought the Switch. Thanks. Maybe I'll buy the Mac Mini with a credit card as that's the only option I have right now.

Top Bottom